2 weeks ago
new UCRM hotfix release is now available with several fixes and improvements.
please add a new one or upvote an existing one in UCRM Feature Requests
- New placeholder "Online Payment Link" enabled in the Invoice PDF template. Similarly to the "new invoice email" placeholder introduced in 2.13.0 this can be used for a direct redirection to the payment page with no need to log in to the client zone.
- Frozen client edit page caused by Geocoding API being disabled in the user's Google account. UCRM can now prevent the page from being frozen in this case.
- Payment ID placeholder not working in the payment receipt template.
- Better PayPal validation errors and unsupported currency error. Additionally, these currencies are now supported in UCRM PayPal integration: HUF, JPY, TWD.
- Fixed error when editing client's data usage manually.
- Minor fixes, improved validations.
Note that this is a new upgraded version incorporating all new features released in version 2.13.0
|Hit Reply and let us know what do you think
Please let us know what you like or dislike about the latest improvements. Thank you for your feedback!