02-21-2018 09:36 AM
new hotifix version has been released. Check the details below.
If you are running UCRM v. 2.6.0-beta2+, use the in-app upgrade tool.
Otherwise, use this guide to upgrade.
please add new one or upvote an existing one in UCRM Feature Requests
- Fixed download of job attachments.
- Invoices not created automatically on time. A delay of several days occured in some cases in February for Forward invoicing.
- Improved FCC report generating which can handle thousands of clients.
- Fixed NetFlow chart not shown in client zone when the service has no service device.
- Invoice couldn't be edited due to missing invoicing address. Validation error is now shown properly in this case.
- Better file type recognition when uploading client's documents.
- Fix of possibly failing outgoing emails and other recurring backend tasks.
- Fixed created date validation on payment forms.
- Minor fixes.
02-26-2018 11:57 PM
Help please. After the power was switched off on us, the server on which UCRM and aircontrol are located was switched off. after it was launched, the Air Control started and UCRM was not turned on. rebooting also do not give a result.
02-27-2018 12:54 AM
Hello @midav4, you can start the UCRM again with the following set of commands:
cd /home/ucrm sudo docker-compose up -d
If you encounter some errors from this, you can remove the containers and try again (you will not lose any data):
cd /home/ucrm sudo docker-compose stop sudo docker-compose rm --all sudo docker-compose up -d
02-27-2018 01:41 AM
ERROR: for web_app Cannot start service web_app: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint ucrm_web_app_1 (57824e27a061489f0f101d8416e3bbe5eb1e35ec6d865af46cca6cacc2b77919): Bind for 0.0.0.0:2055 failed: port is already allocated
ERROR: Encountered errors while bringing up the project.
02-27-2018 02:02 AM
@midav4 If you are sure, that nothing runs on port 2055 on your server (with exception for UCRM), restarting the Docker service should help with this.
sudo service docker restart
Then run the docker-compose commands again.