Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 143
Solutions: 111

New UCRM upgrade released: v2.10.0-beta3

Hi all,

a new hotfix release is out. Check the details below.

Update Instructions

If you are running UCRM v. 2.6.0-beta2+, use the in-app upgrade tool.

If you are on 2.10.0-beta2 and can't log in, or if you are running version without in-app upgrade tool, use this guide to upgrade.

Feature requests

please add new one or upvote an existing one in  UCRM Feature Requests

Changelog

2.10.0-beta3 (2018-02-23)

Fixed

• Fixed localization issue preventing login after update to 2.10.0-beta2.
  • Fixed problem in FCC report generation.
  • Fixed address not pre-filled, when new job is created from client's detail page.
  • Fixed NetFlow charts not visible in admin zone in some cases, when there are data available.
  • Minor UI fixes.

2.10.0-beta2 (2018-02-22)

Added

• Improved design of the client log.
  • Improvements to Service Device API. Now it's possible to edit service device and delete service IPs.
  • Czech localization added.

Changed

• Custom SSL certificate can be now used with IP address only (with no server domain defined in system settings). Server domain remains required for Let's Encrypt. Also, when server IP / domain is changed, the server configuration is regenerated automatically (no need to re-upload the certificates or restart UCRM).

Fixed

• Creating a canned ticketing response failing when longer text was used.
  • Client count is no longer displayed on dashboard for users without view permission for clients.
  • Fixed permission error with canned responses in Client Zone Support section.
  • Minor UI/UX fixes.
Kudos: 53

Re: New UCRM upgrade released: v2.10.0-beta3

I upgraded and HTTPS is dead. Should probably learn not to do that immediately after. 

anyone can help please? it is really affecting me. 

I reverted back to 2.9.0 beta3, and now trying the stable 2.9.2 version Man Happy

Kudos: 47

How do I get the ticketing system to send the ticket to all the users on ucrm? I have the headers set to edit. Ideas?

Kudos: 52

IMAP Import to ticket seems broken with some email service providers. It works fine on imap.gmail.com with our general gmail adress. But our Tech/Support address with our domain providers doesnt work with the correct imap settings.

We know for sure that the IMAP import if working with our domain provider because we are currently importing all Tech and Support email our our general email.

Ubiquiti Employee

Hello @justmeccsn, what do you mean by HTTPS being dead? Did you see some kind of error? Did the 2.9.2 help?

Ubiquiti Employee

Hello @saburgei, currently all ticket related email notifications going to admin users are sent to the "Support email address", that is configured in System -> Settings -> Mailer.

We are preparing improvement for this, which will enable you to choose the target for every notification in UCRM, including configuration to send to all admin users.

Ubiquiti Employee

Hello @kruse1944, what do you mean by "does not work"? Do you see some error, when you click the "connection test" next to the IMAP inbox?

When I click the connection test i receaive a positive feedback that everything is working. However no tickets are generated from the email inbox.

More explanation : We have a domain name with our service provider example ; Domain.com. We also have a couple of email associated with that domain name : Tech@Domain.com Support@Domain.com etc.

We also have a generic Gmail address OurCompany@gmail.com. We currently use Gmail imap import for our XYZ@Domain.com to manage everything from the Gmail portal.

We successfully created tickets with Imap Import tool in UCRM with our OurCompany@gmail.com. Now with want to do the same with our Support@Domain.com. Unfortunately it seems to ne be working with custom email address from service providers. When we test the connection with the Support@Domain.com everything is "Ok'ed".

Note : We use the same TLS/non TLS certificated from gmail and ports for our @domain.com addresses.

Ubiquiti Employee

@kruse1944  Thank you for the information, we're investigating the issue now. Will get back to you in case we need to know more.

Ubiquiti Employee

@kruse1944 Thank you for your report! But I am not able reproduce this issue. But I have idea. UCRM does not imports emails from "UCRM itself" (e.g. sender email or oganisation email address) so please check that this not this case. 

Hi Ondra, 

Well, HTTPS service did not start after the upgrade, and after a restart it came back up and is sort of stable. The displayed version is still 2.9.0-beta3 but it would not let me upgrade to 2.9.2 because it says it is already upgraded to  2.10.0-beta3

Setting UPDATE_TO_VERSION=2.9.2
Setting CRON=true
Update from "2.10.0-beta3" to "2.9.2" is not possible. You can only update to newer version.
Fri Feb 23 23:03:05 GMT 2018 --- Update failed.

Will try again once a new release is coming out. 

Ubiquiti Employee

Hello @justmeccsn, I still don't get what you mean by HTTPS service not starting. Did your UCRM run fine but only on HTTP, or did it not run at all?

How did you reverted back to 2.9.0-beta3? If you run "sudo docker logs ucrm_web_app_1", do you see any errors?

Ubiquiti Employee

@justmeccsn  Also, could you please post a screenshot of the in-app update screen in UCRM and contents of your docker-compose.yml file? You can find the yml at /home/ucrm.

Update on the issue. I might have found the issue yesterday. It does sync customs domain name emails but at a really really low sync rate. I've tested 10 "support emails" and the average UCRM integration was around 15 minutes. It might be a UCRM limitation to sync faster incoming emails.

However while doing theses tests I've found a pretty funny looped bug. We've setup'd our domain provider billing adress to that Support@domain.com. When UCRM receive that receipt it does his job and create a Ticket. The funny part is it sends an auto aknowledge email for the ticket receival to the domain provider accounding email. And the accounting email replies back with a auto akwoledge itself and on and on it creates a infinite loop of Auto respond andtickets between 2 computers.

This made me think it might be a great idea to integrate a "exclude email list" for tickets and billing.

When i initially upgraded, opening the CRM via the browser timed out. Looking on the VM where UCRM was running it appeared that the HTTP service was not running after the upgrade. My colleague then restarted the VM which made it work. 

I ran another upgrade a couple of days ago and all is good now, everything works as it should. No need to try and help me as it works. Probably something I did that caused it Man Happy.

Many thanks guys for your awesome support!

Kudos: 7

anyone else getting an issue with Google Maps? when i used the API key it won't load the map at all, says something went wrong. 

Kudos: 3

I am noticing after this update that the QoS standards based on the packages I have set up are no longer being pushed or enforced on my edgerouter. I am currently using the Edge Router Infinity with the latest stable firmware. I am hosting my UCRM in the cloud and pushing all commands to the router public static IP address. QoS schedular in router is empty. No QoS rules are in place anymore.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 956
Solutions: 223

@kruse1944 UCRM support or organization email address should be blocked for ticketing, we will check this out. We will also consider the custom defined blocked addresses, but note that this may be configured on your mail server as well.

@dr-lea please check the router log for any errors, and send us some screen with details: Network > Devices > chose the router where the QoS is synchronized
Kudos: 3

screenshot1.pngscreenshot2.png