3 weeks ago
new upgrades for the UCRM beta version have been released. Check the details below.
Use the in-app upgrade tool.
If you are running UCRM v. 2.6.0+ or 2.6.0-beta2+, use the in-app upgrade tool. Otherwise, use this guide to upgrade.
please add a new one or upvote an existing one in UCRM Feature Requests
- Improved database performance.
- New tax summary placeholders. Added to the default invoice template in case tax inclusive pricing mode is on.
- API enhancement. Now, you can get Device Interfaces with their IPs.
- Improved troubleshooting guide with SMTP issues in cloud-hosted UCRM.
- PHP updated to version 7.1.17.
- Fixes and validations for Payment CSV import.
- Fixed failing batch and manual invoice generating in some cases.
- Now, all services get suspended at the same time, i.e. soon after midnight. Before, some services could have been suspended later that day due to manually created invoices, which became overdue.
- Fixed broken chars in email subjects in some cases.
- Fixed deleting of a payment receipt template.
- Fixed possible issues with the factory reset during the Demo Mode termination.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
2 weeks ago
Update to version 2.11.0-beta4 is queued and will be processed in several minutes. UCRM will become unavailable until the update process is finished.
Been stuck here since last week.
2 weeks ago
@SDH Only reason why this would happen, that comes in mind is that you have broken cron outside of UCRM container. The UCRM install / update scripts create a cron job for "ucrm" user to handle requested in-app updates.
Please try updating your UCRM using this guide, it should fix the cron for you for next updates. https://help.ubnt.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002834888-UCRM-Beta-Update-Guide
2 weeks ago
I upgraded today really liking it my only complaint right now is when a tech Checks into a job on the schedule the desktop view of schedule dose nothing when it should change to a timmer icon when tech is on site and the time should be counted
2 weeks ago
yes, this "time tracking" extension can be added to the Scheduling module as well as many other improvements. Please create a new feature request for this to help us identify the most wanted features which we should prioritize: https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UCRM-Feature-Requests/idb-p/UCRM-Ideas
that is realy strange I upgraded a few hours ago without issue
your UCRM server running on a Stable debian linux distro?
@SDH The only problem I can think of is, that your auto update cronjob is broken.
This can be from variety of reasons, please the check the following things:
- check, that ucrm user actually has update cronjob registered with "crontab -u ucrm -l"
if there is no item in the crontab, create it as follows:
* * * * * /home/ucrm/update-cron.sh > /dev/null 2>&1 || true
- check, that ucrm user is in "docker" group, you can check this with "groups ucrm" command
in case, the docker group is not listed, this is most likely the problem and you can fix it by adding the ucrm user to docker group with "usermod -aG docker ucrm"
- check, that ucrm user has write permission to "update.sh" and "update-cron.sh" files in /home/ucrm
if not change the permissions accordingly (e.g. "chown ucrm:ucrm update.sh update-cron.sh" and "chmod 755 update.sh update-cron.sh"
- check, that ucrm user has write permissions to /home/ucrm/data/ucrm/updates directory, if not run "chmod -R 775 /home/ucrm/data/ucrm/updates"
We have improved the update script now, it will remove the "queue message". Feel free to execute the update command, even when there is no new version available.
Server Version: 18.04.0-ce
Storage Driver: overlay2
Backing Filesystem: extfs
Supports d_type: true
Native Overlay Diff: true
Logging Driver: json-file
Cgroup Driver: cgroupfs
Network: bridge host macvlan null overlay
Log: awslogs fluentd gcplogs gelf journald json-file logentries splunk syslog
Default Runtime: runc
Init Binary: docker-init
containerd version: 773c489c9c1b21a6d78b5c538cd395416ec50f88
runc version: 4fc53a81fb7c994640722ac585fa9ca548971871
init version: 949e6fa
Kernel Version: 4.9.0-4-amd64
Operating System: Debian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch)
Total Memory: 15.57GiB
Docker Root Dir: /var/lib/docker
Debug Mode (client): false
Debug Mode (server): false
Live Restore Enabled: false
WARNING: No swap limit support