Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 839
Solutions: 208

New UCRM version 2.11.0-beta1 released!

[ Edited ]

Great news! UCRM version 2.11.0-beta1 with many new features and extensions is ready for you.

V 2.11 Highlights

• New "Linked Subscriptions" for Stripe. You or your client can create new subscription which always reflects any price change of the linked service. E.g. when a tax, surcharge or discount is added or modified, the new service price will be charged next time automatically.
  • Payment receipt templates. Configurable template of the payment receipt which can be used both for email and PDF.
  • Customizable subpages for the Client zone. You can add and configure a custom subpage accessible by the clients while logged in the Client zone.
  • Customizable invoice attributes and placeholders. You can define custom attributes for each invoice, and include this into the invoice template. Using API/Plugins/Webhooks you can include any data from any 3rd party service (e.g. AFIP invoice codes needed in Argentina)
  • Improved self-service Reactivation / Prepaid mode. Clients can set the length of reactivated service, they can prepay the specified number of billing periods.
  • Configurable email blacklist for automatic Ticket imports from IMAP server.

Use the in-app upgrade tool to switch to the new version and try out many new features like Data usage report, ACH payments, new Ticketing, improved suspension feature with redirection to the payment page and much more.

Feature requests

please add new one or upvote an existing one in  UCRM Feature Requests

Changelog 2.11.0-beta1 (2018-04-05)

Added

• New "Linked Subscriptions" for Stripe. You or your client can create new subscription which always reflects any price change of the linked service. E.g. when a tax, surcharge or discount is added or modified, the new service price will be charged next time automatically.
  • Customizable subpages for the Client zone. You can add and configure a custom subpage accessible by the clients while logged in the Client zone.
  • Improvements for FCC reports. Configurable service type and Maximum Contractual Bandwidth per each service plan.
  • Payment receipt templates. Configurable template of the payment receipt which can be used both for email and PDF.
  • Customizable invoice attributes and placeholders. You can define custom attributes for each invoice, and include this into the invoice template. Using API/Plugins/Webhooks you can include any data from any 3rd party service (e.g. AFIP invoice codes needed in Argentina)
  • Added an option to show / hide service shaping information (download / upload speed) in Client Zone.
  • Added "Printed" filter to invoice lists.
  • PDF preview now easily available for each invoice or quote.
  • Option to enable/disable online payment amount change by client. Until now, clients can modify the payment amount, you can disable this.
  • Manually canceled suspension (related to past due invoices) can be restored manually again.
  • The next client ID value can be increased, during the application first run (in the app wizard) and even later when some clients already exist (in System > Settings)
  • UX/UI Improvements (e.q. client's address automatically set when creating a new job, better tooltips, and warnings, etc.)
  • Better UX for editing service. You can easily modify the price, period or service plan of any client's service. Click the edit button at "Invoice information" box.
  • Now, you can view and delete any webroot file, uploaded in System > Tools > Webroot.
  • Improved self-service Reactivation / Prepaid mode. Clients can set the length of reactivated service, they can prepay the specified number of billing periods.
  • More placeholders available in customizable twig templates.
  • Improved API responses. The new or edited entity is now included in the response content body.
  • Improved mailer settings of Support email address and System notification address.
  • Client log filter configuration is now remembered.
  • Invoice API improvement - service invoice items now contain invoiced date period in item label.
  • Dropbox sync improvements.
  • Webhooks improvements.

Changed

• Improvements for FCC geocoding - codes are now geocoded automatically in the background, better handling of failed addresses.
  • PHP updated to version 7.1.16.

Fixed

• Fixes and improvements of Ticketing IMAP emails importing.
  • NetFlow not monitoring upload in some cases when the suspension DNAT rules are enabled on the router.
  • Fixed pruning of old UCRM backup files.
  • Minor fixes and improvements.

Try it out and let us know what you think. Your opinion is important to us!

Re: New UCRM version 2.11.0-beta1 released!

Hello 

I am getting this error - Elasticsearch connection test failed.

I tried the following fix -

Restart UCRM using these commands

cd /home/ucrm
sudo docker-compose stop
sudo docker-compose up -d

I am still seeing the error

Kudos: 8
Solutions: 2

I'm also seeing errors with ElasticSearch. The upgrade sticks on Initializing: Web 08/17 and the Docker logs basically fill up with "Waiting for Elastic."

As with @itsupportja, I've also run the listed commands with no success.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 839
Solutions: 208

@itsupportja @RobWiFiScotland

please send us this info to help us investigate this issue:

sudo docker ps
cat /home/ucrm/docker-compose.yml

also check you are not out of disk space and that your server meets the minimum system requirements https://ucrm.ubnt.com/#minimum-system-requirements

Hi Petr,

Plenty of disk space available and server meets requirements.

Sudo Docker PS

CONTAINER ID        IMAGE                                                     COMMAND                  CREATED             STATUS                          PORTS                                                                              NAMES
6c9caed14ee5        ubnt/ucrm-billing:2.11.0-beta1                            "make server"            About an hour ago   Up About an hour                0.0.0.0:80-81->80-81/tcp, 0.0.0.0:443->443/tcp, 0.0.0.0:2055->2055/udp, 9000/tcp   ucrm_web_app_1
b63edb22f1c4        docker.elastic.co/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-oss:6.2.2   "/usr/local/bin/dock…"   About an hour ago   Restarting (1) 48 seconds ago                                                                                      ucrm_elastic_1
64f3ede53002        rabbitmq:3                                                "docker-entrypoint.s…"   About an hour ago   Up About an hour                4369/tcp, 5671-5672/tcp, 25672/tcp                                                 ucrm_rabbitmq_1
3df835a24468        postgres:9.5                                              "docker-entrypoint.s…"   About an hour ago   Up About an hour                5432/tcp                                                                           ucrm_postgresql_1
e7e6c745c3fe        ubnt/unms-nginx:0.12.0                                    "/entrypoint.sh ngin…"   9 days ago          Up About an hour                0.0.0.0:8081->8081/tcp, 0.0.0.0:8444->8444/tcp                                     unms-nginx
c61d33a90b30        ubnt/unms:0.12.0                                          "/usr/bin/dumb-init …"   9 days ago          Up About an hour                                                                                                   unms
72f88e53fdae        rabbitmq:3.7.4-alpine                                     "docker-entrypoint.s…"   9 days ago          Up About an hour                                                                                                   unms-rabbitmq
0b40f1f3171d        postgres:9.6.1-alpine                                     "/docker-entrypoint.…"   9 days ago          Up About an hour                                                                                                   unms-postgres
f1d733b6f757        redis:3.2.8-alpine                                        "docker-entrypoint.s…"   9 days ago          Up About an hour                                                                                                   unms-redis
e2caa39e2241        ubnt/unms-fluentd:0.12.0                                  "/entrypoint.sh /bin…"   9 days ago          Up About an hour                5140/tcp, 127.0.0.1:24224->24224/tcp                                               unms-fluentd

Docker-Compose.yml

version: '2'
services:
  postgresql:
    image: postgres:9.5
    restart: always
    env_file: docker-compose.env
    volumes:
      - ./data/postgres:/var/lib/postgresql/data
    logging:
      driver: "json-file"
      options:
        max-size: "10m"
        max-file: "3"

web_app:
    image: ubnt/ucrm-billing:2.11.0-beta1
    env_file: docker-compose.env
    links:
      - postgresql
      - elastic
      - rabbitmq
    volumes:
      - ./data/ucrm:/data
    ports:
      - 2055:2055/udp
      - 80:80
      - 81:81
      - 443:443
    command: "server"
    logging:
      options:

elastic:
    image: docker.elastic.co/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-oss:6.2.2
    volumes:
      - ./data/elasticsearch6:/usr/share/elasticsearch/data
      - ./elasticsearch.yml:/usr/share/elasticsearch/config/elasticsearch.yml
    logging:
      options:

rabbitmq:
    image: rabbitmq:3
    volumes:
      - ./data/rabbitmq:/var/lib/rabbitmq
    logging:
      options:
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 127
Solutions: 102

Hello @RobWiFiScotland, the elasticsearch container is restarting. Can you please post the output of the following command?

sudo docker logs ucrm_elastic_1

As you wish. Man Happy File attached.

Ubiquiti Employee

@RobWiFiScotland  Ok, seems like a permissions problem. Please send us the output of "ls -l /home/ucrm/data/elasticsearch6" (this is just for our debugging, update script should have set this up).

After that, please try running "chmod -R 777 /home/ucrm/data/elasticsearch6" and check if the elastic starts up.

Hi @UBNT-Ondra, thanks for assisting on this. Output of the LS command is simply "total 0" but I can confirm that the change of permissions you listed has resolved the issue and our UCRM install is now working again.

Kudos: 186
Solutions: 21

I have done the update through the GUI.

But now UCRM is not coming back. It has been 10 minutes. How long should I wait before I restart the system? 
Or should I do something else?

We have lost UCRM completely after this upgrade. Not reachable through the URL.

I have rebooted the complete computer but that did not help. I have then restarted docker. That did not help either.

Could someone please tell me how we can revert to the previous version or fix the new version?

@jma See @UBNT-Ondra's reply to me earlier. You need to SSH I to your UCRM server and run the chmod command he provided which will fix the permissions issue. Once this is done, restart docker and your UCRM install should come back up correctly.

Rob.

[ Edited ]

@RobWiFiScotland Thank you. I think I have a different problem. I now tried the update manually through terminal but I see that the update 'hangs' at 'Initializing: Web 08/17'.

Seems like the same problem. Just read the entire conversation. I'll try the fixes.

No problem, hopefully gets you back up and running.

@RobWiFiScotland Thanks for the help. Fix worked but not immediately. UCRM did not start after the permission change, not even after restarting docker.

I then did the upgrade again and this time everything works fine.  

Ubiquiti Employee

@jma  We already included possible fix for this, but since you had the problem as well, it seems it did not help. We will investigate further, problem is, as of now, we can't get the problem to reproduce.

How does this actually work? The only way I seem to find is by entering the addresses in 'ticketing > settings'?

This may be good to start with an export coming from another ticketing system but then afterwards ... you can not simply mark an email address on a ticket as 'unwanted' to add the email address to the blacklist and then delete the ticket?

Highlighted
Ubiquiti Employee

@jma  When deleting ticket, that was created by IMAP import, you can add the email address to blacklist and delete all other tickets from this email as well. I don't remember if the ticket has to be unassigned to client for this, I can check in office tomorrow.