07-03-2018 06:45 AM - edited 07-17-2018 09:47 AM
Great news, we got a new UCRM version for you.
We are happy to announce a new UCRM version with many new features and upgrades, which many of them comes from your feedback, your feature requests, and discussions in this community forum. Thanks a lot!
Download or try online
Top new features
Add Multiple Payments at Once
Batch Import of Clients Along with Their Services in CSV
Link Jobs to Tickets
Regenerate Invoice PDF (e.g. if template changes)
Usage Data in Client Zone
Search in the Settings
this version comprises all features and fixes of versions 2.12.0-beta1 to 2.12.0-beta4
Changelog 2.12.0-beta1 (2018-05-28)
- Batch payments insertion. You can add multiple payments for several clients in a batch using a single form.
- Batch resend of failed emails. You can resend all failed emails in a batch from a specified date.
- Recreate Invoice PDF feature. Once the invoice PDF is created, it's not modified automatically. If you need to update the PDF manually, you can do so now. For example, it may be useful when you apply client's credit to already created invoice and you want to update the balance due on the invoice.
- You can find any option in the UCRM Settings using the header search bar.
- Recently failed emails shown in the dashboard now. Whenever an email failed to be sent from UCRM due to any reason, you will know it and you will be able to resend all of them in a batch.
- You can define the localization for organization's currency to control the currency format and code/sign.
- "2FA enabled" option visible in UCRM user grid.
- Data usage table added to the Client Zone.
- Improved system logs. More system log entries for IMAP import feature and for subscription canceling, some unimportant log messages are omitted.
- Now, in the data usage report, you can click on the client to jump directly to the client's profile or service page to view more details about the client's NetFlow data.
- New "Quantity (rounded)" invoice template placeholder and new allowed methods round and number_format. Use this to control the decimal places shown on invoice item if you don't like the default unrounded quantity values. This may be useful for prorated periods.
- Improved payment receipt default template with more placeholders showing details about online payment and subscription.
- Linking tickets and jobs. You can link ticket(s) with job(s) to monitor and schedule a job related to some client's tickets.
- Now, you can modify the starting date of tickets import from IMAP inbox.
- Ticket attachments coming from IMAP email are stored in UCRM from now. You can define the maximum file size allowed.
- IMAP Import can be temporarily disabled now. You can use the turn on/off toggle.
- "Reply-to" header is now used for incoming ticket email processing. When used, it takes precedence over the From header attribute.
- Now, ticket creation timestamp is copied from the IMAP email received timestamp making the order of UCRM tickets more user friendly.
- As an administrator, when you click on ticket in client's email notification, you are now redirected to admin zone, instead of the client zone. (On condition, you are logged in)
- UI upgrade for Ticketing section.
- Now, you can get the list of all currencies in UCRM, set users/client avatar color.
- Added emailFromAddress and emailFromName to ticket and comments API endpoints to enable you to create tickets in the same way IMAP import does.
- Better docs and minor fixes.
- New API endpoints and enhancements. Now, you can manage client's invitation email to the Client Zone, refunds or service plan's data usage limit through API.
- Now, you can turn off the invoicing emails for a client by removing the "billing" tag from all the client's contacts. Previously, invoicing emails were sent to all the client's contacts in this case but this fallback feature has been removed.
- When credit is being applied automatically to invoices, it is shown properly in the invoice preview now.
- Fixed invoicing issues for services having a deferred change set for the future.
- Service surcharge invoice item not visible on invoice in some rare cases (related to the last invoice created before deferred service change is applied). The invoice total balance is not affected though.
- Minor fixes.
|Hit Reply and let us know what do you think
Please let us know what you like or dislike about latest improvements. Thank you for your feedback!
07-05-2018 07:19 AM
We would like to have different levels of user privileges as we ask in the past especially for our Cashier(s) Cashire shouldnt be able to delete transaction. We would like the option for a Cashier to add payments but would require Supervisor/Manager’s permission to delete or edit same; this is for security purposes because 98% of our customers walk in to make payment. Also, at this point we have to be using two different Software for payments as the UCRM Software does not give have those option.
Also print option after a payment is added. Is it possible for this to be added in conjunction to the send to email option? this would be much easier that to go back on payment to print
07-07-2018 10:25 AM
suspension sync error after update
7 Jul 2018 1:17:55 pm Warning: ssh2_exec(): Unable to request command execution on remote host 530 Nault - router EP-R6
7 Jul 2018 1:17:52 pm Synchronizing suspension. 530 Nault - router EP-R6
7 Jul 2018 1:17:52 pm Connection à *.*.*.*. 530 Nault - router EP-R6
07-09-2018 05:34 AM
the password it's ok
before update sync it's ok
after i have this message on ucrm device
9 Jul 2018 8:30:11 am
9 Jul 2018 8:30:09 am
9 Jul 2018 8:30:09 am
9 Jul 2018 7:30:03 am
9 Jul 2018 7:30:02 am
9 Jul 2018 7:30:01 am
07-09-2018 06:13 AM
on my urcm device when error begin
1 Jul 2018 12:01:08 am Warning: ssh2_exec(): Unable to request command execution on remote host
1 Jul 2018 12:01:06 am Synchronizing suspension.
1 Jul 2018 12:01:06 am Connection à 192.168.1.1.
30 Jui 2018 11:30:03 pm Périphérique synchronisé.
30 Jui 2018 11:30:03 pm Suspension synchronized.
30 Jui 2018 11:30:02 pm Synchronizing suspension.
30 Jui 2018 11:30:02 pm Connection à 192.168.1.1.
07-18-2018 02:22 AM
Anyway, feel free to start using UCRM even without official translations. The translations are used for the system views only. Everything else can be customized & localized by you - see the customization of all email notificatoins, invoice templates, etc - you can define all the texts which are sent to your clients.