07-30-2018 07:50 AM - edited 08-03-2018 07:27 AM
Great news, we got a new UCRM version for you.
We are happy to announce a new UCRM version with many new features and upgrades, which many of them comes from your feedback, your feature requests, and discussions in this community forum. Thanks a lot!
Use the in-app update button to switch to this beta version.
Top new features
- Client Leads - potential clients are now shown separately from active clients. Add leads individually, import leads as CSV or via API (from a custom online sign-up form). Invoicing for a lead is inactive until you the lead is turned into an active client (manually or by adding a regular service). Leads are also visible on the Network map.
- Paying online is now easier for your clients – accessible even without logging in. Just add this link into your invoice email template: <a href="%ONLINE_PAYMENT_LINK%">Pay online</a> (Go to System → Customization → Email Templates and paste the link there.)
- Account statements were added – view (or export) client's account statement to understand balance changes in time. (Also visible in Client Zone.)
- Improved Import of payments – CSV imports from banks or other systems are now simpler and faster. And clients can be matched by Custom client IDs or Custom attributes.
- We added Top Uploaders to the Dashboard and improved these charts.
- Now, you can create a new job directly from the ticket screen.
- Plugin enhancements - now, you can define types of plugin parameters, e.g. checkbox, datetime, choice, file, textarea.
New: Mark an invoice as uncollectible. These invoices will be omitted from the Overdue Invoices list.When you use the batch sending feature for unsent invoices, you can mark some invoices as "already sent" so they won't be shown in the list any more.
Client's Account Statement
Top Uploaders, and other chart improvements on the Dashboard
Also new in 2.13.0-beta1:
- New feature: hide failed email warnings from the dashboard notification box. Once you solve an unsent email, you can hide this warning.
- New permission for Client's financial information. Now configurable separately from permission for global financial info on the dashboard.
- HTTP 2.0 supported and other app speed improvements.
- Nice looking maintenance page when UCRM update is running.
- More details included in the export of client's log entries into CSV file.
- Better UX for UCRM backups. The backup file name can now contain a custom prefix.
- Obsolete services (after a deferred change or after reactivation) will no longer bother in the new invoice form while creating a new invoice manually.
- Page size of the client log box is configurable now.
- Zero-decimal currencies are now handled correctly for Stripe.
- Clients can now only add bank accounts in Client Zone if you have enabled Stripe ACH feature.
- New currencies added: AED, BIF, CDF, CVE, DJF, ETB, GEL, GHS, GMD, GNF, HTG, KMF, LSL, MDL, MGA, MMK, MOP, MVR, MWK, RWF, TJS, TOP, UGX, VEB, WST, XPF, ZMW
|Hit Reply and let us know what do you think
Please let us know what you like or dislike about the latest improvements. Thank you for your feedback!
07-30-2018 10:16 AM
I tried updating to 2.13.0-beta, from 2.12.1 stable and it failed. Tried rebooting, nothing, good thing I took a back up and am restoring. But, not sure why it failed. Do we have to update to 2.12.2 stable before we can make the jump to 2.13.0 ?
07-30-2018 10:26 AM
I'm on 2.12.2 as of this morning and tried updating to 2.13.0beta 1 and UCRM says the Update is queued but it does not seem to be installing. It has been saying the below message for over 5 minutes.
"Update to version 2.13.0-beta1 is queued and will be processed in several minutes. UCRM will become unavailable until the update process is finished."
Usually UCRM becomes unavailable almost immediatley after doing the update, but UCRM is still working and the update does not seem to be installing.
07-30-2018 10:35 AM
Tried updating manually and it errored out.
+------------------------------------------------+ | UCRM - Complete WISP Management Platform | | | | https://ucrm.ubnt.com/ (updater v2.7) | +------------------------------------------------+ Setting UPDATE_TO_VERSION=2.13.0-beta1 Pulling get_version_app (ubnt/ucrm-billing:2.13.0-beta1)... Configuring auto-update permissions. Backing up docker compose files. Updating elastic service Pulling rabbitmq (rabbitmq:3)... 3: Pulling from library/rabbitmq Digest: sha256:9bc0b4d778f9839930bf7098bbab5fc427cc2e71f21e70ff6000f41c3ffdd90a Status: Image is up to date for rabbitmq:3 Pulling postgresql (postgres:9.5)... 9.5: Pulling from library/postgres Digest: sha256:ee13823bb11505ebe35029f1e41cdc46926bd8b6d415c5e5100bd52f953b3fcb Status: Image is up to date for postgres:9.5 Pulling elastic (docker.elastic.co/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-oss:6.2.2)... 6.2.2: Pulling from elasticsearch/elasticsearch-oss Digest: sha256:2340904dc75d43373b6cc81935b43eda459dbabec83455f6cee6fd24269abe18 Status: Image is up to date for docker.elastic.co/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-os s:6.2.2 Pulling web_app (ubnt/ucrm-billing:2.13.0-beta1)... 2.13.0-beta1: Pulling from ubnt/ucrm-billing Digest: sha256:5de1c09ae9b82c3252cdd682898281094538aba8c2566fefbdcb8b59d178c4d3 Status: Image is up to date for ubnt/ucrm-billing:2.13.0-beta1 Stopping ucrm_web_app_1 ... done Stopping ucrm_elastic_1 ... done Stopping ucrm_rabbitmq_1 ... done Stopping ucrm_postgresql_1 ... done WARNING: --all flag is obsolete. This is now the default behavior of `docker-com pose rm` Removing ucrm_web_app_1 ... done Removing ucrm_elastic_1 ... done Removing ucrm_rabbitmq_1 ... done Removing ucrm_postgresql_1 ... done Going to remove ucrm_web_app_1, ucrm_elastic_1, ucrm_rabbitmq_1, ucrm_postgresql _1 Starting ucrm_postgresql_1 ... Starting ucrm_postgresql_1 ... error ERROR: for ucrm_postgresql_1 endpoint with name ucrm_postgresql_1 already exist s in network ucrm_default ERROR: for postgresql endpoint with name ucrm_postgresql_1 already exists in ne twork ucrm_default ERROR: Encountered errors while bringing up the project.
07-30-2018 11:51 AM
I updated with no issues it did take a little longer then normal but evrything else was fine this is on a dediated ubuntu server
issues must be related to VM's
07-30-2018 02:02 PM
Okay, I found the manual update instructions. And same for me, reverted my VM snapshot, and ran manual update, worked like a charm!! A ++++++++ on the lead management UBNT!!!! EXACTLY how I needed it, tickets and jobs for surveys, and able to convert to regular customer!! Awsome!
07-30-2018 02:14 PM
Now we just need notifications for admins and we might have a truly powerful CRM
And bug fixes but beta 1 to be expected
07-30-2018 02:16 PM
Oh yeah, notifications for admins that a ticket has been assigned to them or a job has been assigned to the user, what ever, and I figured they would have fixed displaying HTML emails and attachments for emails ( like when vendors email in quotes in pdf format.
07-31-2018 12:09 AM - edited 07-31-2018 12:12 AM
@byrd it seems docker has some issues. Which docker version do you have? Please send us the output of "sudo docker info"
To anyone having some issues with the update, please send us the update log shown at System > Tools > Update or /home/ucrm/update.log
08-01-2018 01:37 AM - edited 08-01-2018 01:47 AM
EDIT: Actually seems only to be one client doing this.
Seem to be a glitch/bug in the new Account Statement: 2017 report is ok, with Initial Bal & Final = $0 ; correct
But, BOTH 2018 & Last 4 Mths have Initial Bal & Final of $92??
08-01-2018 02:06 AM
Hello @Blinc, thank you for reporting this. Could you please provide us with a screenshot of 2018 and "All time" reports as well? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post them publicly.
08-01-2018 08:34 AM
Thank you for the the new statement function. I'm also seeing something strange in the default (4-month) view. It left out today's invoice yet seems to have added part of that amount to the total:
08-02-2018 06:14 AM
it should not ask for login
did you set the custom code? the default pay online in the invoice makes you log in
also, you need a payment processor setup for it to work I'm told
08-04-2018 12:15 PM - edited 08-04-2018 12:19 PM
Thank you for the the new statement function. I'm also seeing something strange in the default (4-month) view. It left out today's invoice yet seems to have added part of that amount to the total
I think this had something to do with the 4-month window and an invoice created the same day as the statement was viewed. I now see:
The April 1st invoice and April 2nd short payment that created the 39.60 balance have rolled off the statement. Now imagine a client with a single partially paid invoice dated in the prior calendar year followed by 12-15 paid invoices and one current invoice. The statement would have to be quite long to show what is a very simple bit of info.
I would like to suggest another statement view option, All Open Items. This would pick up everything that's either unpaid or partially paid and then display the correct total due with a minimum of clutter.