Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1162
Solutions: 255

Re: New UCRM version 2.13.0-beta1 released!

Thanks @MimCom we know about this issue, the fix will be released soon in 2.13.0-beta2

The view that you requested could be probably solved by the existing view in Client > Invoices - you can filter unpaid invoices there.
SuperUser
Kudos: 8167
Solutions: 1316

Petr, can this code be run on the CRM Key?

If so, where do I find instructions for update? I believe

my CRM keys have original code on them.   Dave

> HQ in Seacoast region New Hampshire U.S.A.
> Ubiquiti Certified Trainer [UCT] for:
     UBWA [AirMax] / UEWA [UniFi] / UBRSS [routers]
UBNT.NH@gmail.com
Emerging Member
Kudos: 11

@UBNT-Petr when will the UCRM mobile app be updated?  The only feature on mobile I'm concerned about is the contact mangement part.  Its nice to be able to see where a client lives and call them from my contacts on my phone without looking it up on my laptop.  But with the recent client lead part, it seems to have broken the mobile app not syncing clients properly.

Ubiquiti Employee

@Dave-D unfortunately, CRM Key can't be used for UCRM. See the minimum system requirements for UCRM: https://ucrm.ubnt.com/#minimum-system-requirements
Ubiquiti Employee

@CptJames32 we are currently working on UCRM mobile app update. However, the contact list sync seems to be working fine. Can you please specify the steps to reproduce the issue?
Emerging Member

@UBNT-Petr  I'm using a Galaxy S9 plus running Android 8.0.  The contact list shows old clients I moved to the client lead's and doesnt show anyone new I've added to either list.  It seems to not refresh the active clients even if I disable the client sync and re-enable it.  It looks like its pulling them from a cached source.

Ubiquiti Employee

Hi @CptJames32 Note that client leads are listed in the "ALL" tab in the current version of the mobile app. You maybe need to refresh the list by swiping down. The sync of phone contacts seems to be working fine, we will look into it though.
Emerging Member

[ Edited ]

@UBNT-Petr I have tried refreshing and and disabling client sync and re-enabling it.  The only way I can view a correct client list is to use chrome on mobile.  It has the right number of clients as far as active number is concerned. but the actual clients it shows in the app is a mix of leads and active clients.

edit: So if I use the serach function every client is in the app.  Although they aren't listed anywhere in the app.

client numbers.png20180807_084607.jpg

Emerging Member
Kudos: 32
Solutions: 1

Does the new online payment workflow create a subscription when using Stripe if the invoice is for a monthly fee?

if not, is this feature coming or is there an alternative?

Ubiquiti Employee

Hi @richinuk the online payment workflow can be used by the client for one-time payment for a given invoice - by clicking on the link in the invoice email (which is sent regularly with invoice PDF). It won't create any subscription.

The subscription can be created by the client in the client zone or it can be created by an administrator on behalf of the client.
Emerging Member

@UBNT-Petr wrote:
The subscription can be created by the client in the client zone or it can be created by an administrator on behalf of the client.

Yeah.  I know.  It's just confusing for users to do that, and would be so much nicer if we could automate their signup.

Rich

Ubiquiti Employee

Of course, this feature is useful for those clients not having any subscription and just need to pay for a single invoice.

An automated signup which would also create the payment subscription could be really useful - for now, you need to do that manually (i.e. first create the client, then create the subscription). Or you can also consider this plugin: https://github.com/Ubiquiti-App/UCRM-plugins/tree/master/plugins/UCRM-Client-Signup
Emerging Member

Hi Petr,

I've been playing around with subscriptions in Stripe and I think I uncovered a small bug.  In Stripe, I tried manipulating the subscriptions for an existing customer (deleting and adding new).  When I delete, the Stripe webhook fires and it successfully removes the subscription from UCRM.  When I create a new subscription in Stripe, the webhook also fires but it doesn't show up in the UCRM GUI.  However if I do an API call to UCRM for /payment-plans, I see the new subscription is there but with a status of "created" and active:false.  

Rich

Emerging Member

Is it possible to add an option in Stripe (or others) such that when a user pays an invoice, it creates a customer in Stripe and adds their card and then bills that source?  This way we can then make future charges and add subscriptions without the customer needed to re-input their card details (obviously with their consent).

Kudos: 23
Solutions: 4

[ Edited ]

@richinuk wrote:

Is it possible to add an option in Stripe (or others) such that when a user pays an invoice, it creates a customer in Stripe and adds their card and then bills that source?  This way we can then make future charges and add subscriptions without the customer needed to re-input their card details (obviously with their consent).

Currently UCRM does do this when creating a subscription, but any individual payments does not create a customer in stripe, it's just a straight charge. Therefore, if a subscription has been created in stripe you also have a "card on file" that can be charged via stripe, just not through UCRM. If UCRM could use "sources" to charge this would be great, so I support this idea.

In the mean time, if you're interested...

The paid version of my UCRM Signup plugin adds the optional feature to automatically charge customer invoices based on this "card on file". And in the next patch will optionally use webhooks to create a customer and save card information after any UCRM payment. The problem still remains that UCRM doesn't currently have a way yet to utilize the payment source in Stripe, so collecting that info only allows for further payments manually in Stripe or via the plugin invoice payments.

HTML, SCSS, Javascript(Ember.js), Ruby(Ruby on Rails), PHP
Ubiquiti Employee

@richinuk when you create a subscription directly in Stripe, it doesn't know anything about UCRM clients, that's why the subscription is not related to any UCRM client. You need to create it from UCRM.
Established Member
Kudos: 222

@UBNT-Petr, any chance we can get the option to email the account statement?

Ubiquiti Employee

Hi, it's in our scope but so far, this can be done manually only: export the PDF and then send it manually.
- Do you need to send it often?
- Do you prefer to send it separately or to be able to include this in the invoice email or the invoice PDF?
Please, specify this in a new feature request, that would help us prioritize it: https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UCRM-Feature-Requests/idb-p/UCRM-Ideas
Established Member
Kudos: 222

Personally I would prefer it separately and hopefully not often used.

Need Help please

Error with processing payment with PayPal.
PayPal status:

Got Http response code 400 when accessing https://api.paypal.com/v1/payments/payment.

error data:

name: VALIDATION_ERROR
information link: https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/payments/#errors
debug ID: 211da13fd684a
details: [{"field":"transactions[0].amount.details.tax","issue":"Currency amount must be non-negative number, contain exactly 2 decimal places separated by '.' (JPY contains 0 decimal places), optional thousands separator ',', limited to 7 digits before the decimal point and currency which is a valid ISO Currency Code"},{"field":"transactions[0].amount.details.shipping","issue":"Currency amount must be non-negative number, contain exactly 2 decimal places separated by '.' (JPY contains 0 decimal places), optional thousands separator ',', limited to 7 digits before the decimal point and currency which is a valid ISO Currency Code"},{"field":"transactions[0].amount.total","issue":"Currency amount must be non-negative number, contain exactly 2 decimal places separated by '.' (JPY contains 0 decimal places), optional thousands separator ',', limited to 7 digits before the decimal point and currency which is a valid ISO Currency Code"},{"field":"transactions[0].amount.details.subtotal","issue":"Currency amount must be non-negative number, contain exactly 2 decimal places separated by '.' (JPY contains 0 decimal places), optional thousands separator ',', limited to 7 digits before the decimal point and currency

Captura.PNG