08-30-2018 04:30 AM - edited 09-03-2018 05:13 AM
Great news, we got a new UCRM version for you.
We are happy to announce a new UCRM version with many new features and upgrades, which many of them comes from your feedback, your feature requests, and discussions in this community forum. Thanks a lot!
Use the in-app update button to switch to this version.
Top new features
- Client Leads - potential clients are now shown separately from active clients. Add leads individually, import leads as CSV or via API (from a custom online sign-up form). Invoicing for a lead is inactive until you the lead is turned into an active client (manually or by adding a regular service). Leads are also visible on the Network map.
- Paying online is now easier for your clients – accessible even without logging in. Just add this link into your invoice email template: <a href="%ONLINE_PAYMENT_LINK%">Pay online</a> (Go to System → Customization → Email Templates and paste the link there.)
- Account statements were added – view (or export) client's account statement to understand balance changes in time. (Also visible in Client Zone.)
- Improved Import of payments – CSV imports from banks or other systems are now simpler and faster. And clients can be matched by Custom client IDs or Custom attributes.
- We added Top Uploaders to the Dashboard and improved these charts.
- Now, you can create a new job directly from the ticket screen.
- Plugin enhancements - now, you can define types of plugin parameters, e.g. checkbox, datetime, choice, file, textarea.
- When you use the batch sending feature for unsent invoices, you can mark some invoices as "already sent" so they won't be shown in the list any more.
Client's Account Statement
Top Uploaders, and other chart improvements on the Dashboard
Paying online is now easier for your clients
Create a new job directly from the ticket screen
Also new in 2.13.0:
- New feature: hide failed email warnings from the dashboard notification box. Once you solve an unsent email, you can hide this warning.
- New permission for Client's financial information. Now configurable separately from permission for global financial info on the dashboard.
- HTTP 2.0 supported and other app speed improvements.
- Nice looking maintenance page when UCRM update is running.
- More details included in the export of client's log entries into CSV file.
- Better UX for UCRM backups. The backup file name can now contain a custom prefix.
- Obsolete services (after a deferred change or after reactivation) will no longer bother in the new invoice form while creating a new invoice manually.
- Page size of the client log box is configurable now.
- Zero-decimal currencies are now handled correctly for Stripe.
- Clients can now only add bank accounts in Client Zone if you have enabled Stripe ACH feature.
- New currencies added: AED, BIF, CDF, CVE, DJF, ETB, GEL, GHS, GMD, GNF, HTG, KMF, LSL, MDL, MGA, MMK, MOP, MVR, MWK, RWF, TJS, TOP, UGX, VEB, WST, XPF, ZMW
|Hit Reply and let us know what do you think
Please let us know what you like or dislike about the latest improvements. Thank you for your feedback!
08-30-2018 06:39 AM
Al momento de editar un cliente en la version 2.13.0 lapagina se queda en espera, y no responde se tiene que cerrar la pagina del navegador y volver a ingresar.
Gracias espero puedan dar solucion lo mas pronto posible.
08-30-2018 08:12 AM
- does it happen for all your clients?
- what browser do you use?
- what HW do you use?
- also a printscreen would be helpful
08-30-2018 11:25 AM
Why is the new beta version at lower version then stable and released at the same time? this does not make any sense
Please explain or fix
I'm extremely confused
08-30-2018 11:35 AM
@900mhzdude The 2.13.0-beta4 was released just to move the beta branch up to the same state as stable release. The versions are basically the same (the stable has just 1 small UI fix over the beta).
As a general rule, stable branch with the same number as beta branch is the one to grab. The cycle in this case went 2.13.0-beta1 => 2.13.0-beta2 => 2.13.0-beta3 => 2.13.0-beta4 => 2.13.0 and will continue with 2.13.1.
Later on 2.14.0-beta1 will appear and the cycle continues. The first beta introduces new features, while the consequent releases are only fixes and improvements on the introduced features.
08-30-2018 12:30 PM - edited 08-30-2018 01:42 PM
There seems to be an issue with the search. Some clients are not showing up in the client seach results. I can search for id, customm id, address, name, or IP address, and they do not show up in the client search results. When searching by name all their invoices, and payments show up in the invoice and payment search results and I can click on an invoice and get to the client through the invoice. I have then verified that the id, custom id, address, name, and IP address are all correct, but they still do not show up in the client search results.
The specific client I am testing on has a very common last name, and we have a lot of customers with the same last name. I'm not sure if that is related to the issue or not.
Edit- It does not appear to be related to the amount of clients with the same last name like I thought. We have found that if we click the link to edit the Client, and then save without changing anything the Client then shows up in the search.
08-30-2018 12:41 PM - edited 08-30-2018 12:46 PM
Hola buenas tardes, hoy actualice a la version 2.13.0 pero al editar el cliente se queda congelada sin poder hacer nada por favor, solucionar pronto.
08-30-2018 12:49 PM
@UBNT-Ondra any hope for 2.14.0 anytime soon? there's a lot of accepted requests I can't wait to get my hands on
08-30-2018 10:41 PM
all the new stuff
I have one question about the Top Downloaders chart. If I click on 30 days the tool tip on the AVG marker shows 246.55 GB. I'm assuming that is the average download amount of our clients over the last 30 days. Right? Seems higher than I would expect but it's been a while since I manually wrote all the numbers down and did the math.
08-31-2018 12:39 AM
@kysevenle We'll take a look into this. In the meantime you can trigger re-indexing for the search with following command:
sudo docker exec -t ucrm_web_app_1 /usr/src/ucrm/scripts/elastic.sh
08-31-2018 07:51 AM
Demo worked when I clicked on EDIT it did not freeze, but on ours when we select EDIT for a client... it crashes. This needs to be fixed as we have billing out this eve. Please please fix.