10-05-2018 08:26 AM - edited 10-05-2018 08:31 AM
Great news, we got a new UCRM version for you.
We are happy to announce a new UCRM version with many new features and upgrades, which many of them comes from your feedback, your feature requests, and discussions in this community forum. Thanks a lot!
Use the in-app update button to switch to this beta version.
- AirLink integrated to UCRM. For an easier survey of the link between a client lead and the nearest Site.
- API Improvements, this can be managed with API now: client's password, contacts and tags, job's tasks, ticket's jobs, FCC block ID, last invoiced data and data usage of client's services, pagination added to get clients endpoint, new client archive/delete endpoints, etc.
- Mobile view improved, UCRM admin zone can be used on mobile phones now.
- Improved Sandbox termination giving user more control of which data to keep and which data to drop.
- Accessibility improvements, many forms usable with keyboard only and other UX improvements.
- Brute force protection for 2FA.
- New UCRM Plugin integrating SMS gateway: https://github.com/Ubiquiti-App/UCRM-plugins/tree/master/plugins/sms-twilio
- Plugins boosted. Now, the plugins can be used to create a new in-app page accessible only for logged users. It can be used for custom reporting, data exports, etc.
- Now, you can associate any UCRM Plugin with any UCRM webhook more easily.
- Webhooks improvements - you can set a different webhook URL for each action now. This extends the possibilities of hooked scripts and plugins.
- Increased password strength requirements.
- Improved Client CSV batch import. Now, you can set client's username, GPS coordinates, client's taxes or service's taxes. See the CSV samples suitable for USA or Europe.
- New placeholders enabled for the suspension notification template: service Active From and Active To date.
- More placeholders added to several email templates, enabling to paste various organization related attributes.
- More formatting options for email templates, check out the placeholder variables and their formatting in System > Customization > Email Templates and Invoice Templates.
- UX improvements, better validations, better error messages improved with links to system settings.
- Better UX for creating a new canned response from existing ticket reply.
- App speed improvements.
- Minor fixes and UI improvements.
- Postpone suspension link might redirected client to pay the oldest invoice, now it redirects to the invoice that triggered the suspension.
- Fixed Elasticsearch not working for more than 10 000 items.
Btw, the integration with UNMS is under heavy construction now. You will love it. Stay tuned for further updates
|Hit Reply and let us know what do you think
Please let us know what you like or dislike about the latest improvements. Thank you for your feedback!
10-05-2018 11:04 AM - edited 10-05-2018 11:04 AM
@themantro as you can see v2.14 is able to send SMS triggered by UCRM events, take a look. It's implemented with this plugin: https://github.com/Ubiquiti-App/UCRM-plugins/tree/master/plugins/sms-twilio
Anyone can use this plugin as a base for implementing an own plugin, Twilio sms gateway API just needs to be replaced by WhatsApp API. We will be happy to help, more plugin examples and more guides will be out soon. Also, guys in this forum section could help: https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UCRM-Plugins/bd-p/UCRMPlugins
10-05-2018 11:05 AM
Petr how do you control the site where the customers get the Link From, because when i click on the link it brings the tower but at 59 FT. its there a area where this is control or how does it really work
Only AirMax Technology Use for our Clients
10-05-2018 04:02 PM
Gracias por la nueva actualizacion.
Consulta: Airlink integrado a UCRM.
Realmente no lo puedo encontrar, todavia no esta activo?
Thanks for the new update.
Query: Airlink integrated to UCRM.
I really can not find it, it is not active yet?
10-06-2018 03:27 AM - edited 10-06-2018 03:28 AM
@AirMaxcm238 @rvh2776 the basic airLink integration is shown as a link on the client's profile (if the client has just one service) or on the client's service page. When clicked it will show the stats of link between the client's service and the nearest site (set in UCRM) or the Site which is connected to service (in the service edit settings). We will continue the development and soon we will come up with more features and improvements related to this integration.
10-06-2018 06:56 AM
Ahora si entiendo, ahi lo encontre y entendi la funcion.
Now if I understand, I found it there and understood the function.
10-07-2018 06:53 AM
Looks great! Do you think it will be possible to have an option under 'Mailing' to send a message via SMS Gateway rather than email? Would be good to give customers notifications about outages etc via the 'Mailing' option.
10-08-2018 08:20 AM
10-08-2018 10:12 AM
Thanks for your reply.
By PATCH method document said we can update client password. But I need to retrive client username and password.
Is there any way to get client password through API? Actualy I want to use client username and password on Radius.
10-08-2018 01:39 PM
@ratulx00 You can get client's username in the GET endpoint, but you can not and never will be able to retrieve client's password, because it's saved only as one way hash. Anything else than hash would be serious security issue.
There will be an endpoint soon where you will be able to verify client if you give username/password to the API though.