12-19-2018 07:33 AM - edited 12-19-2018 07:41 AM
Awesome job Ubiquity, updates are great!!
What about parent child accounts?
Seems like a client with more then 1 location can not create a ticket and choose a specific location, they need to enter on manually into the email message body.
Also when scheduling a job I can not choose the location.
Are we the only company having that need ?
Does anyone here have clients with multiple locations?
How do you deal with it?
BTW , it will be great if the technicians can add attachment from the mobile app...
12-19-2018 07:49 AM - edited 12-19-2018 07:49 AM
Hi 900mhzdude, How I can associate an invoice template to a service plan? What if I have a multiple service for a client?
12-19-2018 09:13 AM - edited 12-19-2018 09:26 AM
Hi all, seems we are discussing many topics in this single thread, PLEASE CREATE A SEPARATE THREAD FOR EACH TOPIC, especially when it's unrelated to the upgrade to v2.15. This will ensure none of your ideas or feedback would be missed.
@synertic you might want to upvote this request: https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UCRM-Feature-Requests/Client-language-adjustable/idi-p/2229229
Meanwhile, the workaround you are using is currently the best solution. Besides that, you may consider to create a separate organization for the second language, and create different invoice template only for this second organization
@pointersecurity upvote and add your ideas here https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UCRM-Feature-Requests/Master-Child-Accounts/idi-p/1913463
For now, you can use
A) 1 client with several services, or
B) several clients with single service
Depend's on which features you prefer to be better supported. A is better for invoicing of all the services together on a single invoice. B is better for scheduling linked properly to the service location.
We will work on improvements for the scheduling soon which makes many things easier. Eventually, we could also implement the Child Accounts
12-20-2018 12:22 PM
After update when we add a new client it get server "client id" in "custom id" field instead of last "custom id" number.
our last client id is 591
our last custom id is 300231
until the update a new client will get last id +1 on both field, now on both field it get "client id"
12-21-2018 01:55 AM
12-27-2018 08:15 PM
Once you create a proforma, and later get paid. The proforma get processed state, new invoice is generated as paid, at the customer main page there is no due registered, but in the "account state" tab the due is still there and the payment is not applied.
12-28-2018 05:26 AM
HI @UBNT-Petr, ok, this sound strange, but i sware yesterday night before to report it, i did 3 tries with 3 different customers, all of them made the same bug. Now i'm trying to reproduce and i can't do it
i'll keep trying and when i reproduce it i'll take screenshots to report it.
Sorry for distrubing.
01-02-2019 07:37 PM
Hi @UBNT-Petr after a few tries I could reproduce the bug. It seems to be something related with the creation time. If I create this at Argentinan midnight (GMT -3) the bug is there. If I try to reproduce it in the morning I can't.
Please have a look to the next screenshots:
When I realised the bug I made a new test and deleted the payment and the related invoice, so proforma get "unpaid" again.
And then I generated a new payment but this time i changed the creation date to an older date (yesterday)
As I can see I think the problem is in the display format of the "statement" considering in bad way some creation times.
Hope this help to you.