Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1469
Solutions: 315

New UCRM version 2.15.1 released

New UCRM version ready for you.

We are happy to announce a new UCRM hotfix version with several improvements and fixes, which many of them comes from your feedback, your feature requests, and discussions in this community forum. Thanks a lot!

Use the in-app update button to switch to this beta version. 

Changelog 2.15.1 (2019-03-28)

Added

• Better and more user-friendly password strength validation.
  • New UCRM localizations added: Georgian, Bulgarian.
  • CA certificates are periodically updated.
  • Better plugin installation and backuping/restoring.

Changed

• PHP upgraded to version 7.2.16
  • Service period cannot be edited for already invoiced services to prevent possible issues with invoicing.

Fixed

• Fixed issues with Stripe subscription payments.
  • UI/UX improvements for google maps.
  • Fixed crashing receipt template in some cases of payments created via API.
  • Factory reset not working, doing no changes to the data.
  • Lets Encrypt TLSv1.0 removed, TLSv1.3 added.
  • Fix for possible issues with ticketing import from some client email replies.
  • Fixed displaying rounding difference on invoices with no custom rounding.
  • Minor API fixes.
  • Minor fixes.

Full changelog here: 

https://github.com/Ubiquiti-App/UCRM/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

reply Hit Reply and let us know what do you think

Please let us know what you like or dislike about the latest improvements. Thank you for your feedback!

Kudos: 132
Solutions: 13

Re: New UCRM version 2.15.1 released

Great news. Would it be possible to get ucrm-demo.ubnt.com updated? Since I got badly burned I would like to see the payment changes before I field this release.

TIA

Kudos: 67
Solutions: 3

+1 on this for updating the demo environment, I would love to check it out. Are the auto-pay updates only for Stripe?

I am using IPPay and PayPal, which still have the issue of people signing up for auto-pay on a 0.00 balance and making an overpayment, and allowing customers to pickg a payment date that does not line up with our invoicing dates.

After making my post, I saw elsewhere that it appears to be a backend processing change and is not customer facing.

I hope the developers let us look at design choices for this issue before they code it up.

Highlighted
Veteran Member
Kudos: 900
Solutions: 27

+1 on updating the demo server before telling us to update our systems you guys take the risk first lol

Thanks!

ucrm-demo is running 2.15.1,looks good overall but since we cannot perform payments nor play with recurring payments it doesn't help in this area.

Kudos: 147

[ Edited ]

With no decimal present in payment amount, a 100 USD payment appears as a 10,000 USD payment to the customer. USD is the abbreviation for United States Dollars, not US Cents. Without a decimal in the value displayed, from a standpoint of any sort of audit by any government or agency with oversite, is greatly overstated.

Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 2.50.12 PM.png

In the attached example, this customer paid $100.00 USD for their invoice. What they see is that they paid $10000.00. More than once has this resulted in frantic contact from a customer concerned they have been significantly overcharged and worried about the implications with their credit card issuer.

Veteran Member

@UBNT-Petr 

I see you are going in a much better direction in the Network MAPs in UCRM then the UNMS

if you can make these static lines show color and thickness that represents the connection and data flow that would be great

and not click the device to show it I mean it needs to stay there so we can keep it up on a monitor and watch our network on a satellite map live

I know the UNMS team is more worried about too much cluster but that can simply be fixed by filters or a toggle switch to keep lines connects or only connect them when you click the device

Nice to see progress is being made though

Untitled.png

Emerging Member
Kudos: 4

AL momento de vizualizar el pdf sale de esta manera.

Captura de Pantalla 2019-03-28 a la(s) 5.54.32 p. m..png

vie mar 29 08:33:01 -05 2019 --- Initializing UCRM update to version 2.15.1.
vie mar 29 08:33:01 -05 2019 --- Using update-cron.sh v1.0
vie mar 29 08:33:01 -05 2019 --- Downloading current updater.
/home/ucrm/update-cron.sh: línea 98: curl: orden no encontrada

NO MR DEJA ACTUALIZAR

Ubiquiti Employee

@Felipe9603 

does this happen for all the invoices? Check your invoice template, if it's valid.

Additionally, you can check the notifications for failed invoice rendering (which may rarely happen for a combination of specific invoice data and invalid invoice template)

Selection_125.png

Ubiquiti Employee

@dynamicpbx this is the raw information from Stripe, but ok, we will make it more user-friendly.
Ubiquiti Employee

@900mhzdude this sounds like tech request, which will be satisfied by UNMS, I guess. Let's see how things will work in the upcoming integrated version of UNMS and CRM. CRM should focus more on "crm", billing and stuff like that. "Techy" stuff like real-time throughput should be probably comprised by UNMS.
Veteran Member

@UBNT-Petr 

Well high hopes who ever is doing the techy stuff for CRM will cross into the new UNMS team because who ever that guy is he is doing a good job at getting the MAP more where it needs to be

But I won't fill this thread any more with that topic

Thanks

Kudos: 147

@UBNT-Petr wrote:
@dynamicpbxthis is the raw information from Stripe, but ok, we will make it more user-friendly.

Thanks @UBNT-Petr, I understand this is the raw value returned by Stripe, but most customers don't understand the value is returned in cents. Consider the flow of information on client screens and windows. Customer sees bill for 100 USD, customer enters payment for 100 USD, resulting confirmation is payment of 10000 USD.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 242
Solutions: 159

Hello @dynamicpbx, in the meantime, you can disable display of payment details in Client Zone, go to System -> Settings -> Client Zone:

Annotation 2019-03-30 085004.png

Kudos: 36

Cruel and Unusual Stripe/UCRM April Fools Joke?

https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UCRM/Stripe-API-Upgrades/m-p/2738001/highlight/true#M14792

Shame on you devs!!! How many ISP's are up late tonight dealing with the recourse from this?

HI Drphipps,

Webhooks are just sent to the URL that you have specified in your settings. We are getting the expected response from UCRM, that they are receiving the webhooks that are being sent. There is simply no way for us to know that the "OK" response we are getting from UCRM consistently isn't resulting in their properly processing the information. The Events are being sent to the specified webhook endpoint, and Stripe is getting the expected response. What happens after that is entirely within UCRM's control. They host the webhook endpoint, and would need to respond to the information received.

I'm not sure what update you might be talking about. Taking a look at the commands you're sending to your Stripe account, you're using API version 2018-09-06. We generally don't force major updates on users, specifically because it can mess with current integrations, but rather give users the chance to choose to upgrade when they're ready. There was a fairly major update on 2-19, however, there haven't been any major updates to the way webhooks are sent or how they function.

https://stripe.com/docs/upgrades#2019-02-19

The webhook URl in your settings was put there through the dashboard by your administrator, login drphipps@live.com, on March 5. If the webhook endpoint URL is not valid, then that is something that you will need to update through the dashboard in the same way. However, from here it looks like the URL is fine, because we aren't receiving any errors. It's just the logic on the page isn't responding correctly to the data it's receiving. You will need to work with your developer and UCRM to find out what that URL needs to be, and to ensure that it receives the data and does what it's supposed to do.

Since this webhook was configured to send all Events, it's going to send every event that happens, whether or not your integration handles it. Those that it doesn't handle it can just ignore, and as long as Stripe gets the 200 OK response, everything proceeds. If your webhook handler returns an error, Stripe will just continue to try to resend the Event; there is no other response to a webhook error, except that certain functions (particularly having to do with invoices) will wait for the expected response, or 72 hours, before proceeding. Incidentally, once we receive the 200 OK response for a webhook, we can't send it again.

To get exports of API calls, you'll also need to work with UCRM for that. The dashboard shows Logs and Events that happen in response to your API calls, but we don't actually see the calls themselves. The Request POST Body that's shown in the details of a Log shows most of the parameters used for calls, but it doesn't show everything, and there is no way to export that from the dashboard, so you'll need to get that from the server sending the API calls.

I hope this helps. Feel free to get back to me if I can answer any more questions.

Kind regards,
Jason @ Stripe

[ Edited ]

Cruel and Unusual April Fools Joke, wth Stripe/Ubiquiti

[ Edited ] 

Linking in details on UBNT/UCRM April Fools Joke. Not impressed!  Stripe Response in bottom.

HI Drphipps,

Webhooks are just sent to the URL that you have specified in your settings. We are getting the expected response from UCRM, that they are receiving the webhooks that are being sent. There is simply no way for us to know that the "OK" response we are getting from UCRM consistently isn't resulting in their properly processing the information. The Events are being sent to the specified webhook endpoint, and Stripe is getting the expected response. What happens after that is entirely within UCRM's control. They host the webhook endpoint, and would need to respond to the information received.

I'm not sure what update you might be talking about. Taking a look at the commands you're sending to your Stripe account, you're using API version 2018-09-06. We generally don't force major updates on users, specifically because it can mess with current integrations, but rather give users the chance to choose to upgrade when they're ready. There was a fairly major update on 2-19, however, there haven't been any major updates to the way webhooks are sent or how they function.

https://stripe.com/docs/upgrades#2019-02-19

The webhook URl in your settings was put there through the dashboard by your administrator, login drphipps@live.com, on March 5. If the webhook endpoint URL is not valid, then that is something that you will need to update through the dashboard in the same way. However, from here it looks like the URL is fine, because we aren't receiving any errors. It's just the logic on the page isn't responding correctly to the data it's receiving. You will need to work with your developer and UCRM to find out what that URL needs to be, and to ensure that it receives the data and does what it's supposed to do.

Since this webhook was configured to send all Events, it's going to send every event that happens, whether or not your integration handles it. Those that it doesn't handle it can just ignore, and as long as Stripe gets the 200 OK response, everything proceeds. If your webhook handler returns an error, Stripe will just continue to try to resend the Event; there is no other response to a webhook error, except that certain functions (particularly having to do with invoices) will wait for the expected response, or 72 hours, before proceeding. Incidentally, once we receive the 200 OK response for a webhook, we can't send it again.

To get exports of API calls, you'll also need to work with UCRM for that. The dashboard shows Logs and Events that happen in response to your API calls, but we don't actually see the calls themselves. The Request POST Body that's shown in the details of a Log shows most of the parameters used for calls, but it doesn't show everything, and there is no way to export that from the dashboard, so you'll need to get that from the server sending the API calls.

I hope this helps. Feel free to get back to me if I can answer any more questions.

Kind regards,
Jason

Dead in water and need UCRM help ASAP Here:

Not sure why this keeps getting marked as spam:

https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UCRM/Stripe-API-Upgrades/m-p/2738001/highlight/true#M14792

[ Edited ]

https://stripe.com/docs/building-plugins#set-api-version

New Stripe users automatically default to the latest version of the API. This header ensures that your library is pinned to a specific API version, which keeps the occasional backwards-incompatible change from breaking your library’s functionality.

Users can upgrade their own API version through the Stripe Dashboard. If your library relies on webhook events, their data format and structure depend on the user’s account API version. You should instruct your users to set the version in their Dashboard to match your library.

What Stripe API Version is 2.15.1 expecting?  This needs to be put into the release notes!!!

This can be Upgraded on Stripe but CANNOT be downgraded again after upgrading API Version!!!

https://community.ui.com/t5/UCRM/UCRM-not-correctly-posting-stripe-subscription-payment/td-p/2706512

https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UCRM/Stripe-API-Upgrades/m-p/2447843/highlight/true#M10694stripeapiversion.jpg