Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1472
Solutions: 315

New UCRM version 2.16.0-beta2 released

[ Edited ]

New UCRM beta version ready for you.

A new hotfix version is ready. Use the in-app update button to switch to this beta version. 

Changelog 2.16.0-beta2 (2019-04-01)

Fixed

• Fixed IPpay subscriptions - triggering duplicate payments.
  • Edit modal window fixed for editing service's billing settings.
  • Minor fixes.

Full changelog here: 

https://github.com/Ubiquiti-App/UCRM/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

reply Hit Reply and let us know what do you think

Please let us know what you like or dislike about the latest improvements. Thank you for your feedback!

Veteran Member
Kudos: 1973
Solutions: 152

Re: New UCRM version 2.16.0-beta2 released

That was impressively fast -- bravo.

Just wanted to say that the new invoicing paradigm is a major improvement with our workflow.

Kudos: 97
Solutions: 10

@UBNT-Petr / @UBNT-Ondra,

I wanted to add that my 2.16.0-beta1 post regarding the hook_install.php script still behaves the same way.

Kudos: 97
Solutions: 10

[ Edited ]

@UBNT-Ondra,

To follow up on my previous posts about hook_install.php...

The Exception I was getting was due to the data/ directory and the data/config.json file missing during this hook call.  My SDK checks for those prior to doing anything else. For now, I am just creating the directory and an empty "{}" config.json to bypass this, instead of throwing an Exception.

Might this be something that should be included in the normal plugin installation through UCRM?  Maybe this is still the best way to handle the issue?

As a developer, I would think that since the ucrm.json file is created by the plugin system, it might also be helpful to create the following during installation (when they are not already present):

- data/config.json (with an empty object {})

- data/plugin.log (empty)

Thoughts?

I am more than happy to just handle this in my SDK, just curious if this is the intended way of handling this.

EDIT:

It also seems that the ucrm.json file at this point does not have a valid pluginAppKey.  Any chance we can get this fixed, as this will be super important, even when not using a public.php.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 4
Solutions: 2

hook_install.php is triggered when the plugin is installed which means before the user has a chance to configure it. At this point the config.json file does not exist. We could create it during installation as empty (well with "{}" just as you're creating it) but you could not count on it anyway because of older UCRM installations. My suggestion is to treat non-existent config.json as a valid case and use the plugin's defaults in such case.
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 4
Solutions: 2

> It also seems that the ucrm.json file at this point does not have a valid pluginAppKey.

Plugin is only assigned an api key when it is enabled, not when it is installed. A plugin should not be able to change anything in UCRM when not enabled and so it does not have an api key. Can you use hook_enable.php instead?

I also considered removing the api key again on disabling but in that case the plugin would not be able to revert it's changes in UCRM so I left it there.

I'm not necessarily against the idea of assigning api key earlier (during installation), just explaining the reasoning behind current behavior. Let me know if you have a use case where you really need the api key on install rather than on enable.
Kudos: 44
Solutions: 4

[ Edited ]

@UBNT-Petr 

is the new dual taxes integrated ( 2e taxe added to the first total with 1e taxe )

you said it will be available in 2.16

thx

Ubiquiti Employee

@Mathieu unfortunately, we needed to interrupt the development of this feature due to finalizing the new integrated UCRM version, which is currently tested. We worked hard to include most of the features requested by users into v2.16 but we couldn't implement all of them. Though the compound taxes are on top of our list and we will get back to it soon.
Kudos: 7

Buen dia.

Me estoy dando cuenta que Ucrm, le estan faltando un par de cosas basicas, que para nostros son muy importantes como empresa ISP.

1 - Cuando mandamos a un tecnico al domicilio del cliente siempre sale con una orden impresa por nosostros.

Esta basicamente es segun el caso: orden de relevamiento, de instalacion con su correspondiente contrato, orden de asistencia o orden de baja del radio.

Al cliente cuando se termina el trabajo, le pedimos que firmen la orden.

Asi de esta manera nos queda constancia del que el tecnico los visito y el cliente estuvo de acuerdo con el trabajo realizado.

Con esto nosotros nos aseguramos que el cliente identifique a la persona que va a entrar a su domicilio y que si no lleva la orden impresa con el logotipo nuestro, numero de cliente, etc... que corresponda, no es tecnico nuestro.

Las ordenes podrian generarse asi como generamos las facturas, en archivos .PDF para poderlas imprimir, guardar, enviar por mail.

Gracias.

Saludos.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good day.

I am realizing that UCRM, they are missing a couple of basic things, which for us are very important as an ISP company.

1 - When we send a technician to the customer's home, it always comes out with an order printed by us.

This basically is according to the case: order of survey, installation with its corresponding contract, order of assistance or order of removal from the radio.

When the finishes the job, we ask you to sign the order to the client.

So in this way we have proof that the technician visited them and the client agreed with the work done.

With this we make sure that the client identifies the person who is going to enter his home and that if he does not carry the printed order with our logo, customer number, etc ... that corresponds, he is not our technician.

The orders could be generated as well as the invoices, in .PDF files to be able to print, save, send by mail.

Thank you.
Greetings.

Ejemplo de orden de instalacion:

Orden.jpg

Ubiquiti Employee

@rvh2776 I think you could use the Quotes (and quoted service maybe) for the same use case, read more: https://ucrm-demo.ubnt.com/help/quote-workflow
Kudos: 7

[ Edited ]

Gracias, voy a intentarlo.

Saludos.

---------------------------------------------------

Thanks, I'll try.
Greetings.

Kudos: 282
Solutions: 24

This version does not show the graphs for total traffic on the dashboard in Safari on Mac. It is also the slowest version we have ever had.

Highlighted
Ubiquiti Employee

We will investigate this, thanks for reporting.
Kudos: 282
Solutions: 24

@UBNT-Petr  All good now. Must have been a temporarily problem with one client computer. The other clients did not notice this. I have cleared cache but that didn't work. Rebooting the computer twice fixed it.