05-10-2019 04:42 AM
New UCRM beta version ready for you.
A new version is ready. Use the in-app update button to switch to this beta version.
Changelog 2.16.0-beta4 (2019-05-10)
- Admins now able to pay via ACH when using the "pay online" feature from admin zone.
- Improved CC payment form for Authorize.Net and IPPay, new tooltips and look.
- Custom fonts enabled using CSS, read more in the guide at /help/invoice-templates.
- Better logging for Authorize.net payments.
- Fixed payments created as unattached when processing one-time Stripe payments, improved payment matching.
- Minor fixes, UI/UX improvements.
Full changelog here:
|Hit Reply and let us know what do you think
Please let us know what you like or dislike about the latest improvements. Thank you for your feedback!
05-13-2019 06:50 PM
I'm confused ACH can only be used by admins?
or the admin needs to enable it and when clients get the pay online email they can pay via ACH?
because that is what we need
exited to see if you find this bug free we need this badly almost worth risking going from stable to beta for this
05-14-2019 12:20 AM
@900mhzdude The ACH fix is related only to the new "Pay online" feature from admin-zone introduced in 2.16.0-beta1. It's still only Stripe ACH, no new providers were added as the functionality for clients is still the same.
The fix is only in allowing admins to use the ACH if client has it configured as opposed to only card payment when using the "pay online" feature from admin-zone.
05-14-2019 01:47 AM
4 weeks ago
When will you add the ability to accept ACH/Debit card payments with IPpay?!
This is really starting to hurt us some sort of time frame would be nice
4 weeks ago