Scheduled maintenance: Community will be offline Monday June 17th, 1:00 AM - 6:00 AM (PT)
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1501
Solutions: 317

New UCRM version 2.16.0-beta4 released

New UCRM beta version ready for you.

A new version is ready. Use the in-app update button to switch to this beta version. 

Changelog 2.16.0-beta4 (2019-05-10)

Added

• Admins now able to pay via ACH when using the "pay online" feature from admin zone.
  • Improved CC payment form for Authorize.Net and IPPay, new tooltips and look.
  • Custom fonts enabled using CSS, read more in the guide at /help/invoice-templates.
  • Better logging for Authorize.net payments.

Fixed

• Fixed payments created as unattached when processing one-time Stripe payments, improved payment matching.
  • Minor fixes, UI/UX improvements.

Full changelog here: 

https://github.com/Ubiquiti-App/UCRM/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

reply Hit Reply and let us know what do you think

Please let us know what you like or dislike about the latest improvements. Thank you for your feedback!

Kudos: 41

Re: New UCRM version 2.16.0-beta4 released

Excellent, any news on when the weekly pay as you go feature will arrive?

Veteran Member
Kudos: 924
Solutions: 28

I'm confused ACH can only be used by admins?

or the admin needs to enable it and when clients get the pay online email they can pay via ACH?

because that is what we need

exited to see if you find this bug free we need this badly almost worth risking going from stable to beta for this

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 244
Solutions: 161

@900mhzdude The ACH fix is related only to the new "Pay online" feature from admin-zone introduced in 2.16.0-beta1. It's still only Stripe ACH, no new providers were added as the functionality for clients is still the same.

The fix is only in allowing admins to use the ACH if client has it configured as opposed to only card payment when using the "pay online" feature from admin-zone.

Ubiquiti Employee

@900mhzdude for more info about Stripe ACH payments in UCRM go to https://ucrm-demo.ubnt.com/help/setting-up-stripe

Hey Guys Hope you Good Im was wondering if you where going to introduce per device billing into UCRM Soon

Highlighted
Ubiquiti Employee

@Slking not sure what exactly you mean by "per device billing". Please open o new thread to provide us with more details about how this should work. You can also create a new feature request to get the attention of more users https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UCRM-Feature-Requests/idb-p/UCRM-Ideas
Veteran Member
Kudos: 924
Solutions: 28

@UBNT-Petr 

When will you add the ability to accept ACH/Debit card payments with IPpay?!

This is really starting to hurt us some sort of time frame would be nice

Ubiquiti Employee

Hi, I would like to promise an early ETA but to be honest, I must say, that we got more painful tasks to do (e.g. the "autopay" requested by more ISPs). So, I believe that the faster way to accomplish this is in the ucrm plugin. If there are more ISPs interested in this, it shouldn't be difficult to find a plugin developer. Besides, I was told about an IPpay team focusing on developing such a plugin, but it's some time ago, maybe you can ping IPpay about their current plans.