Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1115
Solutions: 247

New UCRM version 2.9.0 stable released!

Great news, we got a new UCRM version for you.

Update Instructions

If you are running UCRM v. 2.6.0+ or 2.6.0-beta2+, use the in-app upgrade tool.

Otherwise, use this guide to upgrade.

Feature requests

please add new one or upvote an existing one in  UCRM Feature Requests

New major features in version 2.9.0

• Service Quotes. When creating a client's service, you can mark it as "Quoted". Then, you can create a quote (similar to invoice) and when the quote is accepted, the service will be automatically activated.
  • Client's NetFlow data usage can be manually edited. Check out the client's service NetFlow - you can switch between chart/table view.
  • New feature to create a new ticket from a client call log (manual client log entry).
  • Multiple Ticketing IMAP inboxes are configurable now. Each inbox can be associated with some User Group which is responsible for handling related tickets.

Read more about the major improvements in 2.9.0

Note that this release comprises all new features and fixes from version 2.9.0-beta1 to 2.9.0-beta2 and additionally this:

Added

• Ticket URL added to the default "ticket changed status" email notification.
  • Support for new Stripe API version "2018-02-05".
  • French localization added.

Changed

• Ticket ID added to all ticket notifications' subject and message body for a better merging of incoming emails to the right existing ticket (This kind of fallback merging is used when the mail server trims some email headers, applied only when the sender email matches some of the client's email).
  • Client's quotes are shown on client profile page and in Billing > Quotes section (Quotes tab was removed from Client).
  • PHP updated to version 7.1.14.

Fixed

• Fix permanent syncing of Mikrotik routers.
  • Fixed airOS shaper causing Wireless Security misconfiguration in some rare cases.
  • Fixed UI for the main menu on mobile view.
  • Fixes and improvements for Ticketing API.
  • Fixed version validation for the UCRM backup restore feature in the initial wizard.
  • Improved validations for Client CSV import.
  • New payment button not working on client's invoice detail page.
  • Improved ACH payments, displaying the pending status now.
  • Minor fixes, guide improvements.

Take a look at full changelog

Kudos: 866
Solutions: 40

Re: New UCRM version 2.9.0 stable released!

[ Edited ]

@UBNT-Petr - Major issue with this release.  The Sections for Dashboard and Scheduling has disappeard from the side bar.  It was there in 2.9.0b3 that I upgrade to 2.9.0 from.  Tested on both IE and Chrome.

Capture.PNG

I had to for now resort to getting to those areas via other means and creating a shortcut for the location.

Kudos: 1

I also uptated from 2.9.0B3 to 2.9.0 and menu looks right, no missing options. Tested on mobile and desktop Chome.

Kudos: 866
Solutions: 40

wrote:

I also uptated from 2.9.0B3 to 2.9.0 and menu looks right, no missing options. Tested on mobile and desktop Chome.

Thats odd.  I wonder how I go about getting the proper menu back?  I have tried 3 different PCs and 3 different browsers.  I guess I will open a separate thread for my issue.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1115
Solutions: 247

@sbyrd
there's a bug causing some menu items are hidden for non-default UCRM users. It will be fixed today in v. 2.9.1

Meanwhile, if you log in as the default user (initial super admin user), it will be fine.
Highlighted
Kudos: 55
Solutions: 9

Did the quicken stuff get included?