Emerging Member
Kudos: 5

Paid Invoice Edit

Hello,

why can not I edit a paid invoice?? Editing is sometimes needed ..

And why can not I edit a paid invoice with 0Kc?

AN

Výstřižek.PNG

Výstřižek1.PNG

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1345
Solutions: 295

Re: Paid Invoice Edit

Paid invoice is considered to be sent to client and viewed by the client and modifying a paid invoice could cause some inconsistencies. It could be probably handled and improved in the future, but can you describe your use case, why this action is needed?

Invoices with 0 amount are considered to be paid, that's why they can't be modified either. - this will be fixed soon, though.
Emerging Member
Kudos: 5

For a lot of cases ... correction of incorrect sums, forgotten VAT, complaints from accounting, wrong tariff ..

ISP is reasonable, I hope, that UCRM do not have to think of it ..

A

Veteran Member
Kudos: 1854
Solutions: 138

You should be able to detach the payment, edit the invoice, then re-attach the payment.

Ubiquiti Employee

We will enable editing of $0 invoices (also considered as paid), all other paid invoices can't be edited for now (but we will reconsider this and probably implement some improvements for this use case). Meanwhile, the payment(s) must be detached from the invoice to be able to edit it.
Veteran Member
Kudos: 1854
Solutions: 138

Any plans for an option either to not create $0 invoices at all, or to prevent them from emailing?  We provide comp services to a couple of customers, but still want to monitor them for outages, etc.

thank you~

Ubiquiti Employee

You can suppress the sending of $0 invoices to clients. Go to: /system/customization/notification-settings
and turn off "Send invoices with zero balance"