Emerging Member
Kudos: 61
Solutions: 3

Payment Subscription bugs that need fixing

Feature Request here for those who haven't voted yet: https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UCRM-Feature-Requests/Better-Subscriptions-Autopay/idc-p/2692155#M1929

This is really bad. I have so many people accidentally charging themselves twice because they don't realize they need to move the autopay start date to next month.

2019-02-24_14-43-07.png

Someone pays their bill online. Then sets auto-pay for every 1 month, but its "Starting [Today's Date]. Their card gets charged again and now there's a credit on their bill. The system should block that from happening and set up autopay for the next invoicing date.

2019-02-24_14-42-07.png

Can we PLEASE get a hotfix that checks for an outstanding balance, and if no outstanding balance, locks the Payment Subscription to the next invoicing date at a minimum?

This also causes another buggy behavior- Take this scenerio

Billed on 1st, Due on 15th, Subscription set up on 25th,

Now people are having subscription payments set at random times in the month. People are setting up a subscription when they are already 10 days late on their invoice, and now next month they will automatically be late as well.

Emerging Member

Re: Payment Subscription bugs that need fixing

Looking through my customer list, many many people have set up autopay outside of normal times for the month. It would amazing to have the ability to auto-align auto pays with invoicing without needing every single person to go in and change it. Many have no idea that they have set their payment for a certain day of the month
Kudos: 123
Solutions: 13

I would like to see the calendar open by default. Too many customers did not recognize the need to pick the underlined date, I actually had one pay for 2 months because of this issue.

And I would like to see the date automatically selecting the due date which UCRM already knows.

But at least bring the calendar back.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1380
Solutions: 299

Hi, a new task to improve UI/UX was created to provide better guidance for the clients.

Later we also plan to implement the Autopay feature, which won't need to specify any date or amount.

Please be careful here. 

Emerging Member

Wanted to Note- We've had multiple more examples of this since I posted this.

Many people are now set up with negative balances/ account credits due to double paying via payment subscription, and will repeat the overpayment every month due to auto-pay. 

This issue will become increasingly more tedious and widespread to deal with for UCRM users as time passes with the current set up.

It would be ideal if the client was actively prompted to pick a payment date. And the allowable dates would be between the invoicing date and the due date only. If the client picks today he should be prompted that this will result in immediate payment and establishement of recurring payment to occur on xx date each month.

We really need this to be bullet proof.

Highlighted
Emerging Member

I agree with this 100%
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1380
Solutions: 299

we will add some UX improvements into v2.16. Thanks for your feedback.