Kudos: 25
Solutions: 4
Accepted Solution

Payment receipt - PDF Template edit

i need edit template Payment receipt..i need replase Factura with Comprobante. how do i do it?

Captura.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 187
Solutions: 133

Re: Payment receipt - PDF Template edit

Hello @PabloE, there is currently no option to change the payment PDF. It is a planned feature in our backlog, but I'm not able to give you a date for when it will be available yet.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1248
Solutions: 271

You can edit the Receipt template in System > Notifications > Templates - Payment receipt (in the stable UCRM version)
or in System > Customizations > Email templates (as of 2.8.0-beta)
Kudos: 25
Solutions: 4

This customice only email, dont option change pdf payment confirmation.?

Ubiquiti Employee

Hello @PabloE, there is currently no option to change the payment PDF. It is a planned feature in our backlog, but I'm not able to give you a date for when it will be available yet.

As far as I know, we have this option only in beta versions but not in stable releases. In order to do so, you need to try some third-party software that would not conflict with UCRM. Unfortunately, there's no any free of them, I use this one https://ds11.pdffiller.com it's a pdf editing tool, quite similar to Adobe Acrobat yet cheaper. If you need just to edit one template once, it will fit well, but it's a web-based tool, not a software though

Ubiquiti Employee

Hello @vicWeller, the custom payment receipts were introduced in UCRM 2.11.0-beta1, so the stable releases already have them (current stable is 2.12.0).

Kudos: 33
Solutions: 1

@UBNT-OndraCan we write unique payment receipt number on the receipt? (like the invoice number)

Thank you

Ubiquiti Employee

Hi, this feature is currently not available. Is this needed due to your local legislation requirements?
Kudos: 33
Solutions: 1

@UBNT-PetrYes. It's a local legislation requirement. Man Sad

Kudos: 1

Good day, is what is missing, it is very important that the receipts have numbering, I hope you can implement.

Ubiquiti Employee

[ Edited ]

Hi, automatic payment receipt numbering is currently not available. But this feature has been added to the roadmap.

Meanwhile, as a workaround, you could probably use the payment ID, which can be currently added to the template as a variable.

Ubiquiti Employee

@creed23 @ellobobengy regarding the receipt numbering. Can you please provide us with more information?

- Do you create receipts for all the incoming payments? Or only for some types of payments, e.g. cash payments?

- When you choose NOT to create a receipt for a payment and then you create a receipt for the next payment, are you ok with skipped receipt number? Or do you always require that the numbering sequence is always consecutive?
Highlighted
Kudos: 1

Hello, we are in a place where there are few banks.

Clients pay at the office with cash.

Of which most customers ask for receipts, invoice can only be given to companies.

The numbering should be for any service, internet, voip, cable tv, etc.

The sequence or numbering must be consecutive, because if one is canceled it must be declared by our accounting with the respective receipt number.

Now it is also very necessary that in the information of the receipt the description of the service will die.

2018-11-28 10_16_55-Re_ Numbering in the receipts. - Ubiquiti Networks Community.png