Highlighted
Kudos: 5
Accepted Solution

Payments

hello you can create another method of payment as payment in checks or bank transfers

Accepted Solutions
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1380
Solutions: 299

Re: Payments

@manuel14958 UCRM incorporates MercadoPago which might be useful in your country. Please check that out.

Besides, we are also working on another custom payment imports which will enable you to create payments (coming from any source) in UCRM using API.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Ubiquiti Employee

Do you just mean to add a new item into the payment method list for manual payment creating? Please provide us with more details.

hi thanks for taking care of me
example a transfer payment between bank of America and chase bank for quick pay or a deposit in cash or direct check to the bank.

the system must have a custom payment module so that the user can place not only the account number and bank name also a module where the customer can report such payments including a picture of that transfer or payment in check.

in the United States is very normal the use of PayPal in Latin America is not very common so there is a need for other payment options.

Thank you.

Veteran Member
Kudos: 1888
Solutions: 140

Sounds like an electronic check (ACH for little guys).

hi thanks for taking care of me
example a transfer payment between bank of America and chase bank for quick pay or a deposit in cash or direct check to the bank.
the system must have a custom payment module so that the user can place not only the account number and bank name also a module where the customer can report such payments including a picture of that transfer or payment in check.
in the United States is very normal the use of PayPal in Latin America is not very common so there is a need for other payment options.
Thank you.
Ubiquiti Employee

@manuel14958 UCRM incorporates MercadoPago which might be useful in your country. Please check that out.

Besides, we are also working on another custom payment imports which will enable you to create payments (coming from any source) in UCRM using API.
Emerging Member
Kudos: 1
Solutions: 1

Hi I'm trying to set up MercadoPago but I'm concerned about some things

1. I got  my MercadoPago acount

2. I set ID de Cliente and Secreto de cliente in UCRM

3. What is URL de notificación de MercadoPago for? I think is where the payments are received by UCRM, but I'm not sure

4. In that case, where should I set this address?

5. I want my customers to pay at OXXO Mexico. What information should they give when they pay?

THX for your help

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 226
Solutions: 155

Hello @PODERNETSLP, please take a look at the "Setting up MercadoPago" guide in UCRM. You can find it under the question mark icon in top right corner of your UCRM, or take a look at https://ucrm-demo.ubnt.com/help/setting-up-mercado-pago

Without the notification URL, no payments will get reported to UCRM. You need to set it up in your MercadoPago account, the URL for this differs based on your location and you can find it in the guide.

Hello,

how do I block an automatic invoice generation when the client pays an account transfer with the same variable symbol?

Some clients pay on the basis of an invoice issued. Other on the basis of the contract by own initiative (transfer from the bank).        We have a plugin for Airbank.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 226
Solutions: 155

@michal_lbnet Invoices are always generated, there is currently no way to turn this off. As workaround, you can remove "Billing" tag from clients contact to prevent the invoices to be sent by email.

However there should be no need to disable invoice generation, if payment comes to client and there is no invoice, it will just go to credit and the generated invoice will use this credit and will be paid right away (on the condition, the service has enabled "Use credit automatically").