Highlighted

Problem accessing UCRM from internal network

I set up ucrm on a server iin my network, IP 172.16.0.10. and I dst-nat from wan ip to the server IP, port 80 and 443. Everything works from the outside (from the internet i can remotely access my ucrm via the domain name that I am pointing to my WAN ip)

But from within the network I can only access the ucrm server via the local IP.

I want to access it via the domain name. How do i get this right?

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1004
Solutions: 231

Re: Problem accessing UCRM from internal network

I am afraid I can't give you a precise answer but if you cannot access the domain name from your network, there is probably some error in your routing or DNS configuration.

You need a DNS server in your network and a record pointing to the UCRM domain name.

Should be a NAT loopback option on your Firewall.

You can always put the internal IP/Domain Name in a hosts file.

Kudos: 1

Lookup hairpin NAT.. The method of implementation will depend upon which router you are using.

cheers,

Paul

Kudos: 3

[ Edited ]

Buenas noches.

Posiblemente esta respuesta que le di a otro usuario con un problema parecido pueda ayudarte.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goodnight.

Possibly this answer that I gave to another user with a similar problem can help you.

link: https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UCRM/UCRM-web-directory-root/td-p/2326328/jump-to/first-unread-message

Suerte.