Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1162
Solutions: 255

Re: Proforma Invoices / Payment notice - is this needed when using VAT? Thoughts, EU WISPs?

@fastkom you say: "In italy the e-invoices will be obbligatory in 2019 for all this business company"

I assume this doesn't mean that regular invoices will not be accepted, IMO, it means, that when you send an e-invoice to business company, it must be accepted.

@jma I understand what you mean. In an ideal world, pro-forma invoices won't be needed for services but in the real world, they are needed to avoid paying the tax from unpaid invoices to the tax authority. Sure, quotes could be used for this use-case, but so far, a quote can be issued manually only for a single client. That's why we are considering a solution for those who need to issue these pro-forma invoices recurringly for all clients (or all selected clients).

Kudos: 64

Re: Proforma Invoices / Payment notice - is this needed when using VAT? Thoughts, EU WISPs?

@UBNT-Petr I assume this doesn't mean that regular invoices will not be accepted, IMO, it means, that when you send an e-invoice to business company, it must be accepted.

No it's mandatory to issue e-invoices,  ever for each invoices to B2B... if we can use also regular invoices it's secondary at the problem to issue e-invoices obligatory

Proforma invoice is why I can not deploy.

Lukas Czech Republic