Emerging Member
Kudos: 61
Solutions: 3

Revisiting UCRM - Best way (or any way) to sync with UNMS?

Hey everyone,

I'm revisiting my UCRM implementation with hopes to get it production ready by the end of September. We have been running UNMS in production for most of the year, and have all of our active radios checking in to UNMS.

Is there any way to link in UNMS via the new plugin system so I don't have to re-create any devices? Also, I want to make sure all my devices marked under clients are being billed for. Is this possible?

Kudos: 129
Solutions: 1

Re: Revisiting UCRM - Best way (or any way) to sync with UNMS?

Nope no automatic information sharing between unms and ucrm. Maybe someday though down the road.
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1380
Solutions: 299

Hi @BosCloud

the integration of UNMS & UCRM is currently under development. Feel free to start using UCRM now though, it will be easy to upgrade to the new integrated version.

In the current UCRM version, you need to setup clients, their services and devices. To do that, you can use CSV import (read more in System > Tools > Client Import) and/or you use API for any kind of batch imports using a custom script.
Veteran Member
Kudos: 828
Solutions: 23

[ Edited ]

Don't install UCRM and UNMS on the same server unless you want to mess with making a Nginx server as they both need 443 and 80 ports I'm in the middle of that nightmare right now. 

The merging will fix that but I don't see that making Beta this year

Kudos: 5

Has this been updated yet

Highlighted
Veteran Member
Kudos: 828
Solutions: 23

they gave a few hints that the UNMS UCRM connection  will be coming out soon but other then that nothing new

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1380
Solutions: 299

Hi all, we are just polishing the integrated version of UNMS & CRM, the beta version will be available in a couple of weeks, follow the community forum.