Kudos: 169
Solutions: 5
Accepted Solution

Stuck at Replacing env in docker compose -- again

This is the second time I try installing UCRM, the first time it got stuck for a very long time in Replacing env in docker compose so I quit it and retried. Apparently then it all went OK except that I never got asked for port designation or anything and I couldn't log in at http://localhost:80 and at port 8080 some crazy long error was returned.

Finally, not being proficient at all with Linux, I just reinstalled the whole OS and I'm stuck in the same place again.

Where am I wrong? Should I just wait for days? I bought this computer just yesterday only for UCRM and it turns out I can't use it. Man Sad

Screenshot from 2016-07-08 18-39-07.png

Accepted Solutions
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1472
Solutions: 315

Re: Stuck at Replacing env in docker compose -- again

The issue of stucking on "Replacing env in docker compose" during the installation has been resolved with upgraded install command. Please follow this installation guide.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Ubiquiti Employee

Hi @vitaprimo, can you please send me version of Ubuntu?

[ Edited ]

16.04 LTS.

I tried three more times reinstalling Ubuntu from scratch. It always gets stuck there. I tried doing over SSH from a Mac and the same happened. However, I noticed that I can quit Terminal or ^C, and rerun the code and it seems to work.

UCRM has a lot of issues though, I don't know if it is for the fact that installation only succeeds in two steps or those are just UCRM issues.

These are completely new installs of Ubuntu, I have tried before and after ir regular updates. The only added package I have added is openssh-server, I also tried without installing anything at all in another computer.

Screen Shot 2016-07-10 at 03.18.14.png
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1472
Solutions: 315

The issue of stucking on "Replacing env in docker compose" during the installation has been resolved with upgraded install command. Please follow this installation guide.

May I run it if my install is already working?

Highlighted
Ubiquiti Employee

No, it's not important to run install script, when your instalation working.