UCRM Install error

Mon Feb 26 23:59:56 UTC 2018 --- Creating symbolic link for /usr/src/ucrm/app/EmailQueue.
Mon Feb 26 23:59:56 UTC 2018 --- Creating symbolic link for /usr/src/ucrm/app/logs.
Mon Feb 26 23:59:56 UTC 2018 --- Creating symbolic link for /usr/src/ucrm/app/letsencrypt_logs.
Mon Feb 26 23:59:56 UTC 2018 --- Creating symbolic link for /usr/src/ucrm/web/uploads.
Mon Feb 26 23:59:56 UTC 2018 --- Creating symbolic links for /data/updates.
Mon Feb 26 23:59:56 UTC 2018 --- Publishing current /usr/src/ucrm/app/config/version.yml.
Mon Feb 26 23:59:56 UTC 2018 --- Done creating symbolic links.
/usr/src/ucrm/scripts/parameters.sh
Mon Feb 26 23:59:56 UTC 2018 --- Replacing configuration parameters.
Mon Feb 26 23:59:57 UTC 2018 --- Done replacing configuration parameters.
gosu nginx /usr/src/ucrm/scripts/migrate.sh
psql: FATAL:  could not open relation mapping file "global/pg_filenode.map": Permission denied
Mon Feb 26 23:59:57 UTC 2018 --- Migrating database.

[Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\ConnectionException]                                                                   
  An exception occurred in driver: SQLSTATE[08006] [7] FATAL:  could not open relation mapping file "global/pg_f  
  ilenode.map": Permission denied                                                                                 

[Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException]                                                                           
  SQLSTATE[08006] [7] FATAL:  could not open relation mapping file "global/pg_filenode.map": Permission denied  

[PDOException]                                                                                                
  SQLSTATE[08006] [7] FATAL:  could not open relation mapping file "global/pg_filenode.map": Permission denied  

doctrine:migrations:migrate [--write-sql [WRITE-SQL]] [--dry-run] [--query-time] [--allow-no-migration] [--configuration [CONFIGURATION]] [--db-configuration [DB-CONFIGURATION]] [--db DB] [--em EM] [--shard SHARD] [-h|--help] [-q|--quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|--verbose] [-V|--version] [--ansi] [--no-ansi] [-n|--no-interaction] [-e|--env ENV] [--no-debug] [--] <command> [<version>]

Tue Feb 27 00:00:10 UTC 2018 --- Migration failed.
Tue Feb 27 00:00:10 UTC 2018 --- Removing database backup.
make: *** [Makefile:49: migrate] Error 1
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 214
Solutions: 150

Re: UCRM Install error

Hello @bachelddd, if it was clean install, please try the following:

• stop and remove currently running containers
    cd /home/ucrm
    sudo docker-compose stop
    sudo docker-compose rm --all
  • delete the ucrm user and all data
    cd ~
    sudo userdel -r ucrm
  • run the install again

We encountered reports of this error before, but was never able to reproduce it locally. If it happens again, we would really appreciate if you could send us the output of "sudo docker info" command.

Hello @UBNT-Ondra.

Many thanks for your help.
I did what you told me and did not install it.
follows the "sudo docker info"

Containers: 15
 Running: 12
 Paused: 0
 Stopped: 3
Server Version: 18.01.0-ce
Storage Driver: overlay2
 Backing Filesystem: extfs
 Supports d_type: true
 Native Overlay Diff: true
Logging Driver: json-file
Cgroup Driver: cgroupfs
Plugins:
 Volume: local
 Network: bridge host macvlan null overlay
 Log: awslogs fluentd gcplogs gelf journald json-file logentries splunk syslog
Swarm: inactive
Runtimes: runc
Default Runtime: runc
Init Binary: docker-init
containerd version: 89623f28b87a6004d4b785663257362d1658a729
runc version: b2567b37d7b75eb4cf325b77297b140ea686ce8f
init version: 949e6fa
Security Options:
 apparmor
 seccomp
  Profile: default
Kernel Version: 4.13.0-1011-gcp
Operating System: Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS
OSType: linux
Architecture: x86_64
CPUs: 1
Total Memory: 1.947GiB
Name: unms-svr01
ID: H6RV:RMX4:F2K6:WU2A:YX3T:HW3I:HGD2:ZBSV:WJSJ:TQ4S:F2O3:O5I6
Docker Root Dir: /var/lib/docker
Debug Mode (client): false
Debug Mode (server): false
Registry: https://index.docker.io/v1/
Labels:
Experimental: false
Insecure Registries:
 127.0.0.0/8
Live Restore Enabled: false
WARNING: No swap limit support
Ubiquiti Employee

@bachelddd  I have one more thing, that comes to mind, that I would like you to try. Basically do everything I said before, but before running the installation again, run the following command:

docker system prune
docker image prune

It deletes all docker data, that is not needed and can be deleted (unused containers, networks, etc.) and the second command deletes all images not asociated to containers.

My thinking behind this is, that one of the images UCRM needs got corrupted, so I want to try to delete them and let the install script download them again.

Hi @UBNT-Ondra, I did what you asked for but it still does not install.

Look at the message.

WARNING: Found orphan containers (ucrm_crm_ping_app_1, ucrm_crm_search_devices_app_1, ucrm_crm_netflow_app_1) for t
his project. If you removed or renamed this service in your compose file, you can run this command with the --remov
e-orphans flag to clean it up.
ucrm_postgresql_1 is up-to-date
Creating ucrm_rabbitmq_1
Creating ucrm_elastic_1
Creating ucrm_web_app_1
ERROR: for web_app  Cannot start service web_app: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint ucrm_
web_app_1 (b434263f569d1fb7466eac941cbf8fa90bef06ff07ed7534148d733543ba972b): Bind for 0.0.0.0:2055 failed: port is
 already allocated
ERROR: Encountered errors while bringing up the project.
Ubiquiti Employee

Hello, this is weird, I thought this was a clean install. Now it's failing, because you have an orphan netflow container, which blocks port 2055. We removed containers, that are not necessary some time ago and moved everything to ucrm_web_app_1 container.

Did you actually delete the ucrm user with the data? Are you using up-to-date install script / the command available in the install guide? (https://help.ubnt.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000994708-UCRM-Installation-Guide)

If so, please try to stop and remove the orphan containers by running the following:

sudo su
docker stop $(docker ps -a -q)
docker rm $(docker ps -a -q)

And then try the installation again (including, deleting the ucrm user / data as before).

Hello @UBNT-Ondra, now installed successfully.
Many thanks for your patience and help.

Bye! Smiley Happy Smilewinkgrin

Kudos: 1

This worked for me thanks @ubnt_Ondra! I seem to remember a timed out operation during my first install, must be what was causing my error.