Emerging Member
Kudos: 73
Solutions: 1

Re: UCRM Mobile App released!!

Dear @UBNT-Petr when will we be able to edit o create, payments, suspension, postpones, services, etc on UCRM Mobile APP?

Thanks

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1115
Solutions: 247

[ Edited ]

No ETA for this, unfortunately. But we will start with add/edit mode for Clients, Invoices, Payments first.

Veteran Member
Kudos: 2552
Solutions: 38

@UBNT-Petr can you clarify, do you mean there is no iOS app ETA?  Having recently switched to iOS I'm now in need of the iOS version.

Kudos: 466
Solutions: 11

UCRM is beta iOS dose not allow beta app's in this line of work switching to iOS is a bad idea you can't even do a simple Rf scan iOS is Soo locked down

Veteran Member
Kudos: 2552
Solutions: 38

I don't need to do WiFi scans from my phone, I use a pinneaple and get serious if there is a need.   Thanks for the anti-iPhone opinion though, you've swayed me :/

HI All Experts,

I need your help guys. In UCRM i am new and please advise me how to setup ucrm in Mobile app as it's required url user name and password and for that do i have to install any software or how to access my network

in my network i am using mikrotik as server and all ubnt devices like air fiber and nanostation , loco and power beam as client devices

Please let me know i will be thank full of you guys

Ubiquiti Employee

@kamranshahzad yes, you need to install UCRM first on your server. Then you will be able to connect the UCRM app with UCRM ( Click on your login name - top right-hand corner to view your account settings and take a look at "Connect mobile app" section)

Note that UCRM and UCRM mobile app can help you with billing and customer management, ticketing, etc. (you can use it with any hardware)
If you are looking for network management and device setup tools (for UBNT devices), take a look at UNMS and UNMS mobile app
https://unms.com/
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubnt.umobile&hl=cs
Kudos: 2

I have UCRM installed on Digital Ocean and can reach it by IP.  When using a mobile device is it as simple as using the IP or does it need a URL?  I can't get it to work with the IP.

Thx

Highlighted
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 164
Solutions: 119

Hello @Alab1129, if you can reach your UCRM via IP on your computer, you can get a mobile app link QR code to connect the mobile device. Click your username in the top right corner of UCRM and go to the "My Account" page. There you can find the "Mobile application" section and a "Connect" button inside of it. If you click it, QR code will appear, scan it with UCRM app, and it should work.

Please note, you need to have at least the "Server IP" filled in at the "System -> Settings -> Application" section. Otherwise the link used in QR code, cannot be generated.

Kudos: 1

When can we see this on iOS?

Ubiquiti Employee

iOS is in our scope, but unfortunately no ETA so far.
Established Member
Kudos: 131
Solutions: 8

Hi @UBNT-Petr and @UBNT-Ondra,

When will the app be made usefull?

Please speak slowly....I am not fluent in ID-10-T.

Found the problem...it was the interface between the seat and the keyboard.
Ubiquiti Employee

[ Edited ]

@tuckerdog please specify what features are you missing most.

Established Member
Kudos: 131
Solutions: 8

The ability to add a customer, to enter a payment on existing account, etc

Please speak slowly....I am not fluent in ID-10-T.

Found the problem...it was the interface between the seat and the keyboard.
Kudos: 216
Solutions: 24

@UBNT-Petr We also are waiting for the app to become useful for our technicians.

We have tested it some time ago and what I remember is that we could not use it instead of our current task management software because of this (list is certainly not complete ...):

- a task for a technician is attached to a client. But the technician is not even able to see the details or services of that client. When you click on the name of the client you see a list with all the clients instead of the details for the client. 

- adding (or maybe better described 'subscribing') more than one employee to a task is not possible

- searching through completed tasks is not possible

- dashboard view is not very usable. It does not mention for example 'open jobs'.

- services do not mention the service device IP, the IP (device) that the CPE is connected to, ...

Ubiquiti Employee

@jma, thanks for suggestions. We will triage this.
1) this will be done for sure
2) this is in our scope for the web app, first. Then it will enabled in the movile app too
3) this could be added
4,5) these requests are tricky. To keep the mobile app simple and intuitive, it can't comprise all of the web app features. We will try to focus on the most useful though.

Thanks

@UBNT-Petr Thanks but I think the app will be mostly used in the field (not on a desk) and therefore network data would be necessary. Especially clients service devices.

Ubiquiti Employee

Understand, the in-the-field usage is important for us. We will provide more features for this. Talking about network data, UCRM will always contain only the most important stuff. For more detailed views, you may want to use UNMS app.

@UBNT-Petr 

I honestly think that the network data that is in UCRM now (what you call the most important stuff) is the only data that is needed.

Maybe it would be helpful if UCRM detected the device a clients CPE is connected to (it does so for unknown devices ...). But other than that we do not need more network services than what is currently available in UCRM.

If that data would also be available in the app it would be usable for our technicians for sure.

Emerging Member
Kudos: 10

Hi, is client searching working in the mobile app? Have android and latest beta ucrm server, but searching by client ID or custo mclient ID is not working. And searching by name gives weird results..

Thanks