Re: UCRM API

Although the API allows you to specify multiple invoices to which to apply a payment, it does not allow you to specify how much of the payment should be applied to each invoice.  I need this in order to be able to accurately duplicate my existing database into ucrm.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1257
Solutions: 272

Re: UCRM API

@cz_ranger currently, the invoice items aren't editable with API but we will investigate what we can do.

@pengdahl this action is not even possible in the UI. The payment can be attached to the chosen invoices but the amount is liked automatically from the oldest to the newest invoice. As a workaround, I suggest you just push all invoices and then all payments. The final client's balance will be correct.
Kudos: 88
Solutions: 11

Re: UCRM Plugins, UCRM API

[ Edited ]

In order to properly transfer payments from UCRM to QBO (or any other accounting system) we need to be able to get payments in ascending order from the API like we can do for clients and invoices.

PM sent to Petr.

Ubiquiti Employee

We will look into it. Meanwhile, you can reorder the items in your API script.
Kudos: 36

Is there a way to see if a client is archived throught the API? When making a call to the clients endpoint it returns an attribute of "isActive" that I thought would indicate just that, but it doesn't seem to be correct. Furthermore the attribute "isActive" isn't even included in the API documentation for the clients endpoint.

Ubiquiti Employee

we will check it out, thanks for the heads up @kysevenle

The API can create Service Surcharges, but it cannot delete them.  I need to be able to do this.

In fact, in general, the API should be able to delete anything it can create.

Ubiquiti Employee

@pengdahl we will look into it.
Kudos: 26
Solutions: 6

@UBNT-PetrIt appears that the isLead setting isn't working via the API in 2.14.1. Not sure if it stopped prior to this version but I am making some updates to my plugin and noticed it's no longer successfully creating a client lead.

HTML, SCSS, Javascript(Ember.js), Ruby(Ruby on Rails), PHP
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 190
Solutions: 135

@Brandon-W Thank you for the report, we'll look into it.

Ubiquiti Employee

@Brandon-W I cannot reproduce this Issue. Do you mean HTTP POST  to /clients/ (https://ucrm.docs.apiary.io/#reference/clients/clients/post) ?  Can you send me a sample of request body which fails?

Yes @UBNT-Jan_Prochazka that's what I mean. I just tested it again this morning and it works. Not sure what the problem was.

@UBNT-Jan_Prochazka wrote:

@Brandon-W I cannot reproduce this Issue. Do you mean HTTP POST  to /clients/ (https://ucrm.docs.apiary.io/#reference/clients/clients/post) ?  Can you send me a sample of request body which fails?

Interesting, actually the problem is still their. It works when I make the request from the api outside of UCRM, but when I run the same request with the plugin installed it doesn't. I suspect it has something to do with the plugin config.

Does the checkbox type in the manifest return a boolean value? Is it in the form of true/false or 1/0?

Ubiquiti Employee

@Brandon-W the checkbox type saves true/false values into data/config.json

Ubiquiti Employee

@Brandon-W It is probably a bug inside the plugin. Checkbox type defined in manifest only creates boolean value inside /data/config.json e.g. 

{"optional_lead":true}

[ Edited ]

Found the specific problem in my case. The plugin creates a service, and when that's added it changes the client from a lead to active. Is this how it's intended to work? How do I create a quoted service (which is an option in the admin on leads) via the API?

Highlighted
Ubiquiti Employee

@Brandon-W, yes that's how it's supposed to work, when you create service for a lead, he will get automatically activated. However, this is handled with "quoted" status on services, which is the only type of service a lead can have.

It is currently not implemented in UCRM API, we'll look into it.