a month ago
Hi all, we’re very excited to announce UCRM Plugins! This is a key feature in making UCRM more extensible and the best CRM solution for your network and business today. Read on!
Plugins are open source programs which extend the capabilities and functionality of UCRM. With UCRM Plugins, you can make your UCRM experience even better by adding a number of useful and time-saving features to your installation:
- Automatic bank data imports
- Integration with external accounting software
- Enhanced integration with 3rd-party hardware and tools
- Custom data modifications and bulk actions
- Various exports or imports
- Basically, anything you can imagine thanks to UCRM API
- And one more thing: Thanks to new UCRM webhooks, you can trigger the plugin automatically based on various action (e.g. when a late payer client is suspended)
As we are working hard to implement the most requested and valuable features and integration into UCRM, we realize there are many in the UCRM community who have ideas and needs. With UCRM Plugins, you can create your own plugin or improve an existing plugin and then push your updates to the open source repository to share your code, ideas, and comments with other members of the UCRM community.
UCRM Plugins have got off to a great start, with 3 key plugins to take a look at today:
- QuickBooks - easily export payments and invoices from UCRM to QuickBooks Online
- Fio - automatically collects payment info from a bank account and pushes new payments into UCRM, associates them with clients and then invoices automatically
- Template plugin - you've got to start somewhere, and our sample template plugin is the best place to get started when developing your own UCRM plugin ideas. Give it a try!
The whole UCRM team is excited to see what the community comes up with for UCRM Plugins, and we look forward to seeing more discussion on the community about them too.
Note that UCRM Plugins are compatible with UCRM v. 2.10.0-beta1 and higher.
Please see the links below for more information on UCRM Plugins.
Plugins repo: https://github.com/Ubiquiti-App/UCRM-plugins
Developer documentation: https://github.com/Ubiquiti-App/UCRM-plugins/blob/master/docs/index.md
4 weeks ago
It's great to see the quickbooks plugin is available. It doesn't quite fill my needs perfectly. I understand with the open sourceness of the plugin system the end user has the potential to customize a solution that can be tailored to fit their needs. Unfortunately I have no coding skills. I would however be willing to compensate someone to do so for me. I guess I'm looking for some guidance from someone on how to accomplish what I am after.
2 weeks ago
This is great! Are there plug-in abilities for payment integration? Are there any existing plugins that allow different processors as of now? I'm looking to have my developer build an API that would allow any user to use a payment processor of their own choice. Would building a plug-in be a good fit?
2 weeks ago
Hello @markb540, we are looking into ways how to improve UCRM plugins, now that the base is out, to allow this. In theory you can already do this, but there is no way to include button for paying with your custom processor on the online payment page.
2 weeks ago
i try but i have error . i have create apps i have my client id and secret id, on redirect url i dont know whats my url. and income account number it's my number account quickbooks?? i'm sorry quickbooks online it's new for me.
a week ago
Yes, I do. I am currently working on an API/Plug-in that will integrate a more dynamic and impressive payment experience. This will also potentially add EMV device acceptance as well. Assessing scope currently.