Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 898
Solutions: 212

Re: UCRM Plugins are here!!

Understand. The internal interface would be useful, I agree, especially for advanced users who want to do a lot of fancy custom extensions.

But the thing is the API is a must, for most of the users and for external apps. That's why we have been preferring this way so far.

My ideas for the future:
1) it's possible there could be some kind of wrapper which would do the curl, json parsing, etc. and you could just call "API::fetchUsers()"
2) it's possible to autoload internal classes and call internal methods in any UCRM Plugin to manage the UCRM data objects directly.

The important thing is that both 1 and 2 can be developed by the community now. Anyone can just push a script to the "UCRM Plugins" git repo.

What we can do in the future is providing some better interface for option 2 to make it easier for more complicated functions. Feel free to create a feature request for this interface or even for 1) or 2)
If this become requested by more users, we would focus on this much sooner.
Emerging Member
Kudos: 52
Solutions: 1

I'm looking to get a plugin that syncs data from UCRM into Xero accounting software. Is there anyone willing to have a conversation about this and look into it? 

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 898
Solutions: 212