UCRM don't create tickets when submited by email

Hello,

We have latest stable release and suddenly stopped creating tickets from email, i checked all mail conections, SMTP and IMAP and all good.

Can you please help?

Thanks in advance

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1248
Solutions: 271

Re: UCRM don't create tickets when submited by email

Hi, we will check it out.
Meanwhile, please check the docs, maybe you find are doing / testing something wrong: yourdomain/help/ticketing

Hi,

I've created a new account and tested and worked again for a while. Then stopped again registering the tickets originated by mail. I checked everything. Is there any way to make more debugs on this?

Best regards

Hi,

Just to record, I had to make a new email account and address. So, somehow he put that addres on a "black list?" not sure about that. The truth is that he ignores all mail sent to a XXXX@XXX.XX. 

Thanks again

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1248
Solutions: 271

I don't understand. When you created a new email account, did you set it up in the IMAP Ticketing Settings?

Please, check the whole Ticketing guide. Usually, this is the problem while testing the IMAP import:
* Email is not imported, if it is sent from UCRM support or organization email address.

Hi

I tested already, i am sending from outside Gsuite organization. I am sending a an email to the imap account (i have 2 now) and if i keep making some tests they stop being received by UCRM. I am not sure if it is a delay from UCRM or not, but I check the 2 accounts and the emails are there.

Thanks again.

[ Edited ]

As I told, yes, cause first mails we can receive, then UCRM stop reading new mails and i don't know why.

ucrm_imap.png
ucrm_imap2.png

Another strange thing is that ticket # are being incremented without any created ticket visible to us. Like you can see on image attached

ucrm_imap3.png