Kudos: 184
Solutions: 3

Re: UCRM integration with UNMS

@UBNT-Radek wrote:

@BosCloud  Hello Andrew. Thank you for the detailed explanation, I understand your situation better now.  In this situation, it may be optimal to wait for the integration with UCRM. We are working on a data migration wizard which will be a part of the integrated UCRM+UNMS solution. This wizard will be able to pair and migrate UNMS/UCRM data in both directions. 

Please allow to migrate cpes from AC2, too. Would not love to enter the data again ...

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1248
Solutions: 271

@wire-less this is to discuss the integration of UCRM and UNMS. Please, create a new separate thread for any kind of data migration from AC2 to UNMS, better in the UNMS or AC2 forum section. UNMS team and/or the community in the UNMS forum could guide you (afaik, the current CSV import or auto-discovery tool could do what you need)

Dear Radek,

What is the roadmap time frame for all the above?

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1097
Solutions: 203

@kens  Hello Ken. It is very hard to estimate this. We are hoping that a first alpha version of the integrated product may be available within several months. 

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png
UNMS Support - If you want to report an issue please use this guide.

Check out our ever-evolving Help Center for answers to many common questions!

Veteran Member
Kudos: 653
Solutions: 19

@UBNT-Radek @UBNT-Petr

I understand this will take a long time for UNMS and UCRM to fully connect 

But what we do need soon as possible is UCRM to be able to automatically suspend clients with there UNMS  socket connection and not static IPs

having to set static IP's for an automatic billing system is just not going to work for us

as it creates too much extra workload and employee training that is not needed

is there any ETA on UCRM getting an alpha of at least this function?

Kudos: 9
Solutions: 1

I really like UBNT. The products are great, the pricing is unbeatable, the build quality and the industrial design are stellar, the software is evolving quickly BUT (and a huge BUT here), I really, really, realllllllly wish the roadmaps, features in development and other stuffs that is software related were much more transparent and clear.

We have to dig all over the forums to get information and offten we don't have clear answers.

I get that some things are very hard to estimate but, still, we're counitng ou you!

Go UBNT, Go!

Emerging Member
Kudos: 4

Agreed! Everything is great. I would pay a subscription fee for these products (UNMS and UCRM integrated), if it helped get more resources on the UBNT product side.

Like hire a person or people to scower the forums for a day, pull all the best practices, solutions, etc and make a new wiki based Help Center.

I think all the solutions we need with new features are very possible with the current platform/API and are picking up momentum, which is great.

For our business to run efficiently ,and to avoid mistakes in billing and time wasters, Quickbooks Online, UCRM, and UMNS should be totally in sync. There should never be reasons why a device is added in our network that isn't billed to someone. If a device is out there and is not attached to a paying client, it needs to have a special exemption.

If the UCRM/UNMS API sync w/ Quickbooks together could seamlessly get this done, it would be worth a subscription fee per month for me hands down. The ROI would be so large it would be totally worth it.
Veteran Member
Kudos: 653
Solutions: 19

[ Edited ]

there is a Quickbooks plugin for UCRM that might help you

but I would highly recommend  dumping QuickBooks and going 100 % UCRM with IP PAY

for payments or they payment company, you prefer but IP PAY support is awesome

if you really wanted to contribute with funds to speed up the development hire a Plugin dev or contribute funds to the plugins

the more feature requests that get done via plugins the faster the core work on UNMS/UCRM  can be done by UBNT

Why UNMS/UCRM progress is slow is due to so many features requests if you can offload that work with quality plugins

then that will Jump the teams progress ahead by years

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1248
Solutions: 271

@rmundel are plans are changing frequently and it's hard (and dangerous) to promise specific features and exact dates. Though, the main direction and our ideas are pretty clear. Take a look at these plans for UNMS:

https://help.ubnt.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006830753-UNMS-Roadmap

https://help.ubnt.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006120654-UNMS-Supported-Devices

Talking about UCRM, we will create a similar roadmap soon. The short-term plans are clear though: working on the UNMS & UCRM integration along with many mid-size features: Pro-forma invoicing and other invoicing features, in-app plugin installation and other plugin enhancements, boost UX simplifying the work and onboarding, etc. and a small teaser: after the integration: Usage Based Billing, Inventory, Scheduling improvements,...

Kudos: 4

Woohoo.. Looking forward to it.

Kudos: 9

Thanks for the response!

We are trying to get some financing to build our own ISP (Full UBNT).

Right now we are already developing some plugins targetted to Brazil and more universal ones to come.

The UNMS and UCRM APIs rocks!