Accepted Solution

UCRM redirection for confirmation/acknowledge page

hello,

i've searched on the forums but couldn't find anything about ucrm being able to redirect customers on a page to confirm/acknowledge that the invoice is not paid yet and push a "confirm and continue to internet" button. Something like a pre-suspension process. I can see it's working on email as reminders but wondering if anyone has any ideas.

thank you

Accepted Solutions
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1378
Solutions: 299

Re: UCRM redirection for confirmation/acknowledge page

@ruffio80 there is no such process of showing this page (injected man-in-the-middle page) to notify clients about unpaid invoices and I don't think it's a good practise (besides, it doesn't work in all cases, e.g. when the client is accessing HTTPS).

What about to use the "near to due date" email notification? - configurable in System > Customization - You can send the notification X days before the invoice gets overdue. Additionally, you can use the SMS Plugin and configure a new automatic SMS associated with the "invoice near due date" event. - I think it's much better and user-friendly solution than hijacking the client's browser...

View solution in original post

All Replies
Veteran Member
Kudos: 824
Solutions: 23

you need to have the suspend function configured with client device setup in the client account

and have ports 80, 81, 443 open

Veteran Member
Kudos: 824
Solutions: 23

oh you want ad injection 

that would be more of a squid proxy thing can probably be done with  a plugin 

you will not get many upvotes on that due to most of us avoid a proxy

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1378
Solutions: 299

@ruffio80 there is no such process of showing this page (injected man-in-the-middle page) to notify clients about unpaid invoices and I don't think it's a good practise (besides, it doesn't work in all cases, e.g. when the client is accessing HTTPS).

What about to use the "near to due date" email notification? - configurable in System > Customization - You can send the notification X days before the invoice gets overdue. Additionally, you can use the SMS Plugin and configure a new automatic SMS associated with the "invoice near due date" event. - I think it's much better and user-friendly solution than hijacking the client's browser...
Highlighted

thank you so much. i will take your advice and focus on sms. good luck,everyone.