Highlighted
Kudos: 3
Accepted Solution

UCRM stripe doesn't work help

I setup a UCRM server for a client who sales my services and they currently use stripe... I followed the getting started guide for it but it doesn't seem to work any ideas? It doesn't ask for any card information it just says paid. I've never used stripe so I'm unsure about this.

Accepted Solutions
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 226
Solutions: 155

Re: UCRM stripe doesn't work help

Hello @HFarnes, I think you might be creating the payment manually instead of actually trying to pay for an invoice through Stripe. When creating payment manually (through add payment modal, add batch payments or CSV import), you can choose any method you want, but it does not mean it goes through the gateway. You're just putting the data directly into UCRM.

To actually pay via Stripe, you must go to the Client Zone and click the "pay online" button for the invoice you want to pay.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 226
Solutions: 155

Hello @HFarnes, I think you might be creating the payment manually instead of actually trying to pay for an invoice through Stripe. When creating payment manually (through add payment modal, add batch payments or CSV import), you can choose any method you want, but it does not mean it goes through the gateway. You're just putting the data directly into UCRM.

To actually pay via Stripe, you must go to the Client Zone and click the "pay online" button for the invoice you want to pay.

Kudos: 3

Alright I'm officially the dumbest guy using UCRM! This was user error, I apologize for this post.