Emerging Member
Kudos: 61
Solutions: 3

UX Feedback for UCRM

Hey everyone,

We are switching all of our customers to UCRM billing on January first, and we are teaching our in office folks how to use the platform. I wanted to relay a few bits of UX feedback.

The option to set up "payment subscriptions" aka auto pay is kind of hidden away at the bottom of the Client screen and Client zone.. I think it should be more clear and "nudge" people to set up autopay by putting the option right at the top. It could also be added right next to the "Pay Online" button to make it stand out more.

2018-12-28_09-07-56.png

Another UX pain point is setting up a new Client's location. I think it needs to be clearly labeled that the "Location" for the client is the BILLING location. Also, the map and "more" fields should show automatically, and resolve as soon as the address is typed in.

2018-12-28_09-11-56.png

It would also help if the Billing Location and Service Location were more prominently displayed for each customer. Right now, you can see the service location only via the map, and for Billing location you need to drop down the "More Info" tap on the client page.

2018-12-28_09-13-53.png2018-12-28_09-14-15.png

Emerging Member
Kudos: 61
Solutions: 3

Re: UX Feedback for UCRM

One more thing- We need the option to add columns to the Clients screen. I'd like to be able to sort by Active/Suspended/Prepared service, The billing and service address, and other info fields on this page:

2018-12-28_09-32-48.png

Kudos: 19
Solutions: 1

Interesting cant wait to see how your migration will be ... im trying to migrate my wisp to ucrm too but the main problem is that we use recurring payment by check (we get cash from customer bank account directly) as it cost really really lower than using paypal recurring or other service and we dont have this option with UCRM. What recurring option you use ?  We have lots of old customer and we cant ask them to go pay via website or ucrm directly.  How you handle them on your side ?

Highlighted
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1379
Solutions: 299

@BosCloud thanks for your feedback, we will look into it.

@evilsabc what kind of payments exactly are you talking about? I think your clients can continue using the same cache payments. Then you can insert them into UCRM manually or using a CSV import, or using a custom UCRM Plugin (like the existing one for FIO bank - checking for new payments on WISP's bank account and when there is one, it's inserted into UCRM and associated with the proper client and their invoice.