Solutions: 1
Accepted Solution

User Permissions add products

I am having trouble using the add product feature on the invoice edit page from a user login when making a payment. I want my cashiers to be able to add a product line so they can charge cash customers a fee for for paying in person. I keep gettin the error "You do not have the necessary permissions."

(GET /client/finacial/get-item-product/5/2)

I have a screen shot of the error and a list permissions turned on for the user. 

error.PNG1.png5.png2.png3.png

Accepted Solutions

Re: User Permissions add products

[ Edited ]

I figured out the solution. It was an odd one. The invoice add product tab is linked to the user permission under Billing then Quote. Quote has to be at least view inorder for this group to have sufficient permissions to add a product. Can you fix, separate, or add notes for this to be easier to understand. solution 2.PNGsolution.PNG

View solution in original post

All Replies
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1471
Solutions: 315

we will check it out, thanks for reporting.

[ Edited ]

I figured out the solution. It was an odd one. The invoice add product tab is linked to the user permission under Billing then Quote. Quote has to be at least view inorder for this group to have sufficient permissions to add a product. Can you fix, separate, or add notes for this to be easier to understand. solution 2.PNGsolution.PNG

Highlighted
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 242
Solutions: 159

Hello @jacksislenet, this is fixed in UCRM 2.16.0-beta4 released last week and will soon arrive in stable branch.