Kudos: 91
Solutions: 1

Re: Xero integration

I would be keen to get this going again!
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1248
Solutions: 271

I think @systemstateit was very close to complete such a plugin for XERO. Now, there is also an option to create UCRM plugin which could connect to XERO. https://help.ubnt.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002433113-UCRM-Plugins

@UBNT-Petr yes you are correct @systemstateit did get very close, but I dont think he had the take up needed and was very busy with other things. 

Its great this Plugins, but I have no idea how to build a plugin. Can you make a central place to have people who are willing to build plugins listed? and can you or anyone recommend anyone? 

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1248
Solutions: 271

Yes, we are considering some central place for plugin requests and developers. Meanwhile, feel free to create a new thread for this.
Kudos: 49
Solutions: 3

@UBNT-Petr Any chance we could at least get a forum category setup for UCRM Plugins quick like?

We just moved to Xero a few weeks ago and I have a hackish version of a plugin that I will be working on finalizing for end-users in the next week or so, but there are a lot of questions about features I would love to visit with the community about.  I would rather keep that kind of thing here, as opposed to a dedicated site for my own plugins for features/bugs/etc.

I also have several other plugins getting ready to deploy that we use internally, including a NetFlow v10 (IPFIX) listener, AC2 Heartbeat Listener as an alternative to NetFlow, Custom Suspension system with full Captive Portal Detection, GUI Injection and a lot of core code to make Plugin development easier that I would love to share.

Thoughts on this, as the UCRM Forum seems like it’s cluttered enough that at least separation of Plugin relegated conversation would be wise.

@rspaeth Sounds awesome and agree with you about a section on the Forum. 

I'm happy to test your Xero plugin when ready! 

I also set up this thread today - https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UCRM/Plugin-Developer-Required/m-p/2433108#M10407

Kudos: 26

Also still interested in Xero integration.
Any news?
Kudos: 49
Solutions: 3

@RuralWireless,

Just got back from vacation and have to fix a few issues with my own SDK code, but still trying to get this done.

Hi guys,

I'm doing a follow-up to see if there is an integration module between UCRM and Xero?

Regards