Kudos: 61
Solutions: 6

Yearly discount

I offer my clients a yearly discount. It is about time for those invoices to trigger. As this Is the first year on UCRM I wanted to make sure they are properly configured. What is the best way to review customers with a yearly rate?

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1248
Solutions: 271

Re: Yearly discount

Just take a look at the client's profile page, check the "Next invoicing day". For more details check the service page. There you can see the period which will be invoiced, how much it will be, when it will be invoiced, etc...

For more testing, feel free to play around with the online demo https://ucrm-demo.ubnt.com
Besides, ISPs who just started playing with fresh new UCRM can use the Sandbox mode, before they go into the production mode.

Hi!

I have a query related to UCRM billing, I want the amount due for customer to be moced automatically to new month invoice, is there any functionality like this that ucrm supports.

example

Bill for oct: $200

Payment for oct $100

Bill for nov: $200 + $100 can this $100 come automatically to new invoice some way?

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1248
Solutions: 271

@Steve890 please create a new separate thread for new topic, next time. IMO, this particular feature is not a good idea. By doing this, you would invoice $100 twice. In other words, the client would be invoiced $200 + $300 while you expect him to pay $400 in total.

I suggest you just extend the invoice template. For example, you can notify the client about the whole client's balance. Use this placeholder:
{{ client.accountBalance }}