Kudos: 262
Solutions: 24

client specific extra text on invoice?

Is there a possibility to add an extra text that would appear on every invoice for specific clients?

We need to add a text in the style of 'Operation exempt from VAT by law 20/1991 art. 17 by territoriality rules' for clients that do not need to pay VAT.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 214
Solutions: 150

Re: client specific extra text on invoice?

Hello @jma , you can create custom attribute for the client and render it on invoice using the custom invoice template.

@UBNT-Ondra  Thank you. Not quite sure if I understand how this works.

I see that I can create a custom attribute in the settings of a client. So I need to create that and then use exactly the same name for the attribute if I want to use it again with another client?

And how does this then appear on the invoice? I have to add it to the template?

@UBNT-Ondra  I think I have found it. The custom attribute that I have created will appear with every client that I fill in the text form for that custom attribute now.

But I do have to manually enter the same text with every client that I want that to appear? There is no other way I suppose?

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 214
Solutions: 150

@jma  If you want the same text everywhere, you could just fill for example "1" into the custom attribute for each client and do an "if" condition in the invoice template.

Something like:

{% if client.getAttribute('test') == '1' %}
    Your text.
{% endif %}

You would still have to manually enter the "1" for each client, but if you wanted to change the text, you would only have to do that in one place.

Is there a possibility to add an extra text that would appear on every invoice for specific clients?

https://www.fiverr.com/tahirmajeed786/do-data-entry-in-one-day

i will give sales & services of data entry. give link for more details.

Highlighted
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1345
Solutions: 295

@tahir77 yes, the solution is described above. Basically, there 2 ways:
1) show the client's custom attribute value on the invoice (this is useful if you need to show different content for each client)
2) use the client's custom attribute in the IF-condition to show some content. (this is useful if you need to show the same content for a whole group of clients) and of course, you can use any other client's attribute (e.g. zip code) in that IF-condition, not necessarily the custom attribute.