Highlighted
Emerging Member
Kudos: 8

help in setting up payment need some coaching ...Anyone have spare time ready to pay !!!

Hi i am located in canada , i need direct bank recurring payment to work with ucrm. I have setup Paypal correctly no error message but i don't see direct transfer from paypal in the option for payment. I also had setup a client and im not seeing paypal as an option to pay. No payment is working im running the latest build 

in the customer i entered a bank account for testing purpose

in the organisation i entered another bank account

is it even possible ? 

thanks 

Kudos: 55
Solutions: 9

Re: help in setting up payment need some coaching ...Anyone have spare time ready to pay !!!

We are using PayPal also.

When using PayPal customers get two options, logon to PayPal and pay OR pay with a credit card.

Customers have to have a PayPal account and their PayPal must be linked to their bank account in order to pay by bank transfer or ACH.

In order to support recurring payments customers must have a PayPal account to set it up.

Hope that helps.

Emerging Member
Kudos: 8

Re: help in setting up payment need some coaching ...Anyone have spare time ready to pay !!!

i am more looking for direct bank wire with like a paypal gateway with no need for the customer to have their own account. Thought glad that you made it work !