Highlighted
Emerging Member
Kudos: 2
Accepted Solution

minimum unpaid amount

[ Edited ]

My customers are paying lets say 1500 i put the minimum unpaid amount to 800 and then i enter a payment of 900 for a suspended customer and they stay suspended.

How do i fix this

susp ammt.JPGsettings amountcust suspended.JPGcustomer lower than the amount

Accepted Solutions
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1058
Solutions: 239

Re: minimum unpaid amount

I am not sure if you mean before or after the suspension. Anyway:

- At the moment when the service is active, and the unpaid amount on the invoice is less than 5, the service is not suspended.
- At the moment when the service is already suspended, and the unpaid amount on the invoice is less than 5, the service is not unsuspended.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Ubiquiti Employee

Hi,
I think it's a misunderstanding of how the "Suspension Minimum Unpaid Amount" works. It is used to SUSPEND the service, not to UNSUSPEND it. Only when the overdue invoice gets fully paid, the service reactivation is triggered.

See the tooltip: Minimum unpaid amount of an overdue invoice to activate suspension. For example, if set to 5 the service would only be suspended, if unpaid amount on the invoice is greater than or equal to 5.
Emerging Member

you just repeated the tooltip what i did was give an actual figure. If a customers bill is $15 and the minimum unpaid amount is $5 and customer paid $11 dollars will their account still be suspended and if it was suspended and they paid 10 would the suspension stop?

Ubiquiti Employee

[ Edited ]

No, the suspension won't stop after that payment (if you mean the payment is created after the suspension was activated) The invoice is still not fully paid.

As mentioned above, the "Minimum Unpaid Amount" is used as an exception for ACTIVATING THE SUSPENSION, not for DEACTIVATING THE SUSPENSION.

If you want to extend the feature, please create a  new feature request: https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UCRM-Feature-Requests/idb-p/UCRM-Ideas

However, I suppose most WISPs would like to keep the current version. If you have some non-payers, the WISP most likely wants the whole debt to be paid, not just something to get under the threshold.

Emerging Member

@UBNT-Petr wrote:

See the tooltip: Minimum unpaid amount of an overdue invoice to activate suspension. For example, if set to 5 the service would only be suspended, if unpaid amount on the invoice is greater than or equal to 5.

Ok. So if the unpaid amount on the invoice is less than 5 what happens

Ubiquiti Employee

I am not sure if you mean before or after the suspension. Anyway:

- At the moment when the service is active, and the unpaid amount on the invoice is less than 5, the service is not suspended.
- At the moment when the service is already suspended, and the unpaid amount on the invoice is less than 5, the service is not unsuspended.