Kudos: 3

"Send by post"

Can someone explain how the "Send by post" filter can be used? What triggers an invoice to be show shown as "Send by post" true ?

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1216
Solutions: 263

Re: "Send by post"

Hi, this can be used filter and print invoices which are meant to be sent by post.
This is typically important for some clients only. That's why it can be defined per client - see the "Invoice by post" toggle in the client's edit form in the Invoice Options section
Kudos: 3

Thanks Petr.

If that is they case there may be a bug with version 2.14.0-beta2. My system default setting is set to Yes for "Invoice by post". Anytime a create a new client, they will not show in the Billing -> Invoices section with the "Send by Post" filter set to Yes until I manually make the change under the individual clients that you specified. Not sure if this is by design or it could also be my interpretation on how this work too.

Highlighted
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1216
Solutions: 263

@oraclerouter yes, we have reproduced the bug (when "use system default" is used in the "send by post" client attribute, it doesn't work) Will be fixed in the next hotfix version. Thanks for helping us investigate this issue.