Kudos: 94
Solutions: 7

uCRM 2.14.7 Not Recording First Subscription Payment

So I'm running into an item where when someone sets a Stripe subscription payment it's not recording the payment that happens automatically.  All 3 I've caught were created when the account was overdue but they successfully paid, subscription shows in the CRM but the payment wasn't logged.

I confirmed in each situation the json looked clean on the Stripe side.  How can I research this further?  I hadn't seen this behavior with any other version of the tool.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1345
Solutions: 294

Re: uCRM 2.14.7 Not Recording First Subscription Payment

Hi, thanks for reporting. I would like to discuss some details though:
- so the subscription was successfully created in UCRM and it's also visible on Stripe side
- the payment was created and is visible only on Stripe, right? it's not visible in UCRM

Is this the case? The following payments we created and visible in UCRM? Does this happen for all your clients or only some of them?
Please send us your UCRM version + the export of client log could be helpful (form UCRM's client profile page)
Kudos: 94
Solutions: 7

Payment was created in uCRM and is also visible in Stripe -  Yes

-Payment was visible only in Stripe - Yes

In addition, a few of the people did a one time payment then immediately created a subscription.  This is a common situation and leads to a double payment that I have to back out (been an issue forever).  In this situation the "One Time" recorded but the subscription did now, however did charge in Stripe.

This is specific to 2.14.7, I've never seen this behavior in any other version.  I've also found that subscription will record the next time it automatically pays.  It's not everyone this happens to, but does appear to occur more regularly when a subscription is created when the account is overdue.

I'm not sure where the client log is, but I'll keep looking.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1345
Solutions: 294

Thanks for info. The client's log export is here:

Selection_999(341).png