Kudos: 164

Re: uCRM VoIP (FreePBX/Asterisk) Plugin Development Shout out

Actually, found a MUCH better platform to handle VoIP, and better prices, easier management, and speech recognition that actually works.  I'm working on Version 1, should be ready by May 1st.  

SuperUser
Kudos: 3175
Solutions: 127

@HyperFusion wrote:

Actually, found a MUCH better platform to handle VoIP, and better prices, easier management, and speech recognition that actually works.  I'm working on Version 1, should be ready by May 1st.  

Pray do tell. I was really excited to see planned freepbx (even tho someone called it junk then ran off). I use freepbx, and I like it a lot. I don't know enough about coding to say if it's good or bad, but it does work well for me. @HyperFusion 

Highlighted
Emerging Member
Kudos: 3

@HyperFusion What VOIP platform are you using instead of freePBX?
Veteran Member
Kudos: 902
Solutions: 27

I really only want the SMS from clients page in UCRM

that would be a really nice plugin for us

Emerging Member

@900mhzdude this plugin will be for interfacing a VOIP PBX to UCRM so account auto pullup when a client calls in. But maybe @HyperFusion is also doing SMS I'm not sure exactly what the features will be.

SuperUser
Kudos: 3175
Solutions: 127

[ Edited ]

I'm pretty sure there used to be a SMS plugin, but seems to be gone now.

edit: It's still there...twillio plugin

Emerging Member

It's still around on the GH page for plugins. This is for VOIP PBX integration. Please use the correct post for the SMS plugin.
Veteran Member
Kudos: 902
Solutions: 27

I was referring to the SMS you said would be included in this plugin in your first post on this thread

"

- SMS window inside the customer profile page so that SMS can be sent back and forth from staff to customer
- staff's "dashboard" will include a box that lists the voicemails for thier box, or any other generic boxes, like sales voicemail boxes and such that they have access to ( from inside freepbx )

- SMS notification support for customers to include new invoices created, over due notices, etc."

Established Member
Kudos: 238
Solutions: 6

I thought there was a feature request to add an sms icon to the client page to just click on and it would invoke the twilio plugin with the appropriate information with of course the ability for you to specify the message.

@HyperFusion : Curious to see how far you've taken this. I'm in the midst right now of evaluating FreeSwitch for a possible project to provide low-cost voice service to small charitable organizations like soup kitchens, battered womens shelters, etc...Support of SMS is extremely important given it's prevelence across individuals who rely on these types of companies.

Perhaps we can discuss and possibly collaborate?