05-14-2017 09:12 PM
i am able to connect to the AirGateway Installer no problem and view all the settings.
When I connect a LiteBeam AC radio to the POE port the radio comes online and the network traffic light flashes randomly but the discovery in UMobile finds nothing at all.
Not sure what i'm missing here, Must be something small and stupid.
05-15-2017 12:49 AM - last edited a month ago
We encountered this issue several days ago and we are working on it. It'll be fixed in the next release, until that, the issue can be usually fixed by refresh on discovery screen
EDIT: I missread the product name. No issues with AGW installer discovery were encountered so far
05-17-2017 07:49 AM
05-22-2017 05:41 PM
I didn't change any settings in the AG from what it was shipped with.
I updated the firmware to the latest available on download.ubnt.com
I open the app. Click the + button. Go to Installer. It finds the installer and sometimes updates the config.
From there 9.5 times out of 10 it won't find a device behind it.
I've tried different devices and different cables.
It's all being done on Android and with 2 separate AG units.
a month ago
@jdale The Installer mode should work like this:
1) open the app -> + button -> Installer
2) UMobile finds the installer ssid and connects to it
3) It updates AGW Installer's configuration if necessary
4) It connect's to AGW Installer again, since it's restarted by configuration change
5) It does discovery on AGW and shows you the results. Here is important to know that this 'installer' discovery is different process than the discovery that you can start on home screen, so it's important to stay in installer mode and wait until discovery results are shown.
If this process doesn't work for you, please try to log in to AGW installer using web browser, choose "Discovery" from tools and check if some results are shown to you (that's is the Discovery run by UMobile in Installer mode). If you'll be able to see your device here, but not on UMobile, then it's a bug