Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Topology View improvements ?

First thing I wold like to say I love this tool for my network management and I appreciate that you lisen to the feedback on this forum.

My sugestion is with the Topology view , I wold love to be able to set eather a auto  landscape or portrat mode for the schematic, as you can see in the picture below my network schematic is in a portret mode and with my monitor it wold be nice to have the option to see all network devices at a glance and not need to zoom in and pan on it. Or it cold be nice for us to have the possibility to set the devices in the page and lock them in place.
Thank You

Capture1.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Kudos: 608
Solutions: 72

Re: Topology View improvements ?

All Replies
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1244
Solutions: 245

@jonnyradu   Hello Ionut. Thank you for both the very nice feedback and the suggestion. First, you may try defining a link from your network to the Internet. It should improve the situation to some extent. Also, we are working on improving the situation where several switches need to be displayed. This change will be available either in the next major release or the one after that. 

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png
UNMS Support - If you want to report an issue please use this guide.

Check out our ever-evolving Help Center for answers to many common questions!

Hello , Thank you for the reply . Not sure what you mean by  " try defining a link from your network to the Internet " , from the router I do have a interface theat is with my External IP , but I don`t see any other option to set the interface as a gateway for internet ( there is only Ethernet , Fiber or Whireless option) , I wold expect a option to set as "Internet Gateway" or something .  

Kudos: 608
Solutions: 72