Emerging Member
Kudos: 4

Trafic Priority UCRM - ER6P

Good day.
I would like to know if it is possible that this could be possible urgently.
Give priority to companies before any other service, so that traffic to companies comes first.
I appreciate you can help me urgently.

Captura de pantalla 2019-03-17 a la(s) 7.15.10 p. m..pngCaptura de pantalla 2019-03-17 a la(s) 7.16.31 p. m..pngCaptura de pantalla 2019-03-17 a la(s) 7.17.11 p. m..png

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1424
Solutions: 312

Re: Trafic Priority UCRM - ER6P

Moving this post into UNMS forum as UNMS (and its network functions) will be in charge of QoS for UCRM soon. Most likely, the "priority" won't be comprised by the first version of integrated UNMS & UCRM but it's good to open the discussion about it. It might be also useful to create a new feature request to help us prioritize this.
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1315
Solutions: 257

@Felipe9603  Hello Felipe. Thank you very much for the interesting question. Let me please encourage you to create a feature request where this idea can gather support from other users. Right now this feature has a low priority and we are not planning to add it urgently but when there is a huge demand for it, we will surely shift this feature higher on the priority list. 

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png
UNMS Support - If you want to report an issue please use this guide.

Check out our ever-evolving Help Center for answers to many common questions!

Emerging Member
Kudos: 4

Gracias por su ayuda.

acabo de crear unas nuevas ideas que estare convencido que si las aplican lo mas pronto seria el mejor progama.

y seria bueno que UCRM pueda competir con este programa https://wisphub.net

Thanks for your help.

I just created some new ideas that I will be convinced that if you apply them as soon as possible, it would be the best program.

and it would be good if UCRM could compete with this program https://wisphub.net

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1315
Solutions: 257

@Felipe9603  Thank you for your interesting ideas, Felipe. We will keep them in mind when deciding priorities for future development. I cannot tell you exactly when these are going to be implemented but it is going to be as soon as there is no item with higher priority in our pipeline. 

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png
UNMS Support - If you want to report an issue please use this guide.

Check out our ever-evolving Help Center for answers to many common questions!