Kudos: 38

UNMS IOS App (DISCOVER IN NETWORK)

Hello ,
I would like to explaine my problem with > UNMS IOS application , i was very satesfy with the version 2.3.0<<< i had access to all my devices throw DISCOVER IN NETWORK after this update i lost all my works with my devices coz the new version has no DISCOVER IN NETWORK. I tried to Redownload the old version 2.3.0 but unfortunately i could’nt . I have to travel all the time and i need it so urgently wish to help me in this issue with a link to download the version 2.3.0 or a link to arrange my devices throw it . as short as possible ..
I attached everything regarding the app. With photos .

image1.jpegimage2.jpegimage3.jpegimage4.jpegimage5.jpegimage6.jpeg image1-2.jpeg

Kudos: 38

Re: UNMS IOS App (DISCOVER IN NETWORK)

Up 

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 27
Solutions: 16

Hello @nawarkamal, thank you for feedback.

We've removed this functionality because it was not frequently used and it could be easily abused for scanning foreign networks. Our recommendation is to install UNMS Controller. There you can get quick remote access to all your devices even if you are not at the same LAN.
Highlighted
Kudos: 1

unfortunately I use this feature frequently when I am adding devices as my UNMS server is not on the same network (cloud instance effectively).  Is there a way to bring this back?  Or enable it somehow in the current software.

I realize the extra bandwidth I'm consuming but it's one less piece of hardware on customer premise.

Sean