Kudos: 36
Solutions: 1

UNMS Mass outage resulting in aircubes not reconnecting

Hey Guys,

My UNMS from time to time does this funky thing where every device goes to disconnected status, then everything USUALLY reconnects just fine within like 10 seconds. It only is an issue when I happen to have the UNMS open and from across the room it looks like my day just got ruined. Usually every device comes back up no issue. 

This week however we had a "blip" as our call center staff refers to it and when it came back up a handfull of aircubes did not come back online. We had to remote into them and manually update the unms key.

In the past you have asked me when this happens if I could provide support information for you to look at. I have the support info from both the unms and one of the aircubes that didnt come back online, where would you like me to send it?

Thanks,

Ronn

Kudos: 183
Solutions: 59

Re: UNMS Mass outage resulting in aircubes not reconnecting

@RonnRegional
You send it to Radek - he loves to collect those support files Man Happy
> Please, send those files to my email radek.skrivan(at)ubnt.com and include URL of this thread in the message and your forum username.
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1151
Solutions: 211

@RonnRegional  Hello Ronn. @flamber  is right, I am the one to address those logs to. As soon as I receive them I will send them to our developers for analysis. 

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png
UNMS Support - If you want to report an issue please use this guide.

Check out our ever-evolving Help Center for answers to many common questions!

Kudos: 36
Solutions: 1

[ Edited ]

Ok Radek, I sent you a pm with links to the support files.

Thank you