Kudos: 7
Solutions: 1

UNMS version 0.13.0 is realesed but where is the windows support?

I think the subject says erverthing.

Windows support was in the headline off version 0.13.0 but now in the realese not I connot read anything.

Kudos: 652
Solutions: 76

Re: UNMS version 0.13.0 is realesed but where is the windows support?

[ Edited ]
Highlighted
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1325
Solutions: 260

@HomeUserEx Hello Patrick. We are working on a windows installer and we wanted to release it together with 0.13.0, but we encountered some very serious technical issues. At this moment the Windows installer feature is paused. We are not satisfied with several aspects of the current version of Windows installer and we are not able to fix those issues without a further huge investment of DevOps resources. For those reasons, we decided to focus on our cloud-based UNMS solution, which will bring UNMS to windows users as well, probably even faster than it would if we stick to the Windows installer.

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png
UNMS Support - If you want to report an issue please use this guide.

Check out our ever-evolving Help Center for answers to many common questions!

Kudos: 810
Solutions: 194

@UBNT-Radek  Any movement on windows installer?

We run UNMS in the cloud currently, but it's useless for monitoring the whole network. (non-ubnt devices)

UNMS needs to be deployed in the network to access most devices (as they have no internet access)

I'm aware we could deploy another box running Linux, but we already have plenty of windows resources running everything perfectly.