0 Kudos

Device UNAUTHORIZED screen

Submitted by - a week ago

is it possible to customize the device AUTHORIZATION screen by adding fields?
For example, I need to see the IP address on the AUTHORIZE screen, to know which site I have to assign the client to.
Otherwise it would be really great to suggest automatically the site (since we know on which access point the client is connected, and each access point is already assigned to a site)

I also add another note, very often, if you add a new client for example with the name "CLIENT1" (self-reported device name) for example a LiteBeam device, and then an Aircube device with the name "CLIENT1" (self-reported device name) there is the risk of creating 2 different clients "CLIENT1" with the same name, because no verification is carried out if the customer already exists.
I add another suggestion, the search for clients does not work well, it searches in all fields without the possibility of excluding site, address, or name, it would be great, if there was a filter by name, address or site.

I added about 1700 devices in a single day, (thanks to the new update of airControl), but now I have to move devices from duplicate clients and delete duplicate clients
In any case we adore your products !!!
Thank you

Comments
by Ubiquiti Employee
Thursday
Status changed to: Investigating

by Ubiquiti Employee
Thursday

@sammyr  Hello Sammy.

Thank you very much for using UNMS. We are certainly going to improve the authentication popup and we will keep your ideas in mind doing that. Please note that it will take some time before we will get to that though.